Author Topic: US Army Prepares for Russian Ambush While Bringing Weapons & Supplies to Ukraine  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Army Prepares for Russian Ambush While Bringing Weapons & Supplies to Ukraine
Tanks, rockets, artillery and ammunition are all being fast-tracked to Ukraine by boat, convoy and perhaps even airplanes to Europe
KRIS OSBORN, WARRIOR MAVEN - CENTER FOR MILITARY MODERNIZATION21 HOURS AGO
By Kris Osborn, President, Center for Military Modernization

(Washington DC) Tanks, rockets, artillery and ammunition are all being fast-tracked to Ukraine by boat, convoy and perhaps even airplanes to Europe, an intense and dangerous task taken on by thousands of Army soldiers with the 21st Theater Sustainment Command, a key part of Army Europe.

The logistics, sustainment and maintenance required for this task are simply massive, and US Army soldiers are moving supplies with the clear, real recognition that equipment lines could be attacked or sabotaged anytime.

"Contested Logistics"
Maj. Gen. James Smith, the Commanding General of the 21 Theater Sustainment Command, said his soldiers are trained to be ready for what he called “contested logistics,” meaning the possibility of an attack, ambush or saboteur intent on targeting weapons shipments.

“We always have to keep the context of contested logistics in mind.. We move with the sense that supply lines could be affected and we take that into consideration,” Smith told reporters.

https://warriormaven.com/russia-ukraine/us-army-prepares-for-russian-ambush-while-bringing-weapons-supplies-to-ukraine
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.