Author Topic: Creepy Video: Joe Biden Is A Predator And Any Parent Who Would Do This To their Kids Deserves A Call  (Read 289 times)

Offline American Girl

And now that they've given pedophiles a group name (MAP - minor attracted person) they should be able to snatch them all up and toss them in jail!

I don’t know how anybody else feels but I felt really creepy watching this. This is totally like some creepy old man luring children that they constantly warn you about. Wow. This is too much for me!

https://defiantamerica.com/creepy-video-joe-biden-is-a-predator-and-any-parent-who-would-do-this-to-their-kids-deserves-a-call-from-cps/

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How many stood tall and proud and said; Anything Biden does has to be better than anything Trump did!  They were the power behind the Biden throne, and deserve credit for aiding and abetting everything Biden did and continues to do!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :amen:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

And now that they've given pedophiles a group name (MAP - minor attracted person) they should be able to snatch them all up and toss them in jail!

I don’t know how anybody else feels but I felt really creepy watching this. This is totally like some creepy old man luring children that they constantly warn you about. Wow. This is too much for me!

https://defiantamerica.com/creepy-video-joe-biden-is-a-predator-and-any-parent-who-would-do-this-to-their-kids-deserves-a-call-from-cps/

Creepy is right.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I didn't make it half way through...

Enough creeped out little girls in the first half to make me aggravated.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Well said in the comments:

Slimy Joe Biden is a serial sex molester. How any normal person could vote that disgusting old pervert into Office is beyond comprehension!

Well step up Biden fanatics, whats your answer? You forced this AMORAL MONSTER UPON THE NATION!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online NavyCanDo

Learned everything we need to know about him when he talked about kids rubbing the hair on his legs.   That still creeps me out.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn