Author Topic: WAYNE ROOT: Everyone Has Missed Real Revelation of the Durham Report: Obama is the REAL ‘Big Guy.’ O  (Read 204 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WAYNE ROOT: Everyone Has Missed Real Revelation of the Durham Report: Obama is the REAL ‘Big Guy.’ Obama is the Criminal Mastermind. Obama Committed Treason.
by Guest Contributor May. 19, 2023 11:40 am

By Wayne Allyn Root

We are living in an age of mass deception, distraction and denial, of mass brainwashing. We might as well all be living in Jonestown, Guyana and following the orders of Jim Jones.

That’s how bad it is. It’s all laid out right in front of us. But no one can see it. Or maybe no one wants to see it. The Durham Report is “the canary in the coal mine.”

It’s all Obama. It’s always been Obama. Obama is the REAL “Big Guy.” Obama is the REAL criminal mastermind. Obama was the head of the snake. Obama was the John Gotti of the US government, overseeing a massive criminal conspiracy. Obama was the head of the “Obama Crime Family.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/wayne-root-everyone-has-missed-real-revelation-durham/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Masterminds navigate and exploit the system, Obama and crew simply ignored the law at every level and just bulldozed over everything in a very crude manner, as is Obama's style.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I think Obama is a frontman. The real masterminds are still in the shadows.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

I was just going to post something along those lines. Obama is a figurehead. Whether it's Soros, Schwab or Susan Rice, someone is pulling his strings.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I was just going to post something along those lines. Obama is a figurehead. Whether it's Soros, Schwab or Susan Rice, someone is pulling his strings.

All true, but can you imagine the squealing Barack Obama would do if he were put on trial {cough-cough} waterboarded for high treason against the Republic?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I agree, Obama was a nobody community organizer that suddenly vaulted to sate rep and than senator in a flash and just as quickly quickly from senator to president, all without a single real accomplishment in his entire life. Obama is just a more polished, shinier puppet than Brandon.