Author Topic: Border Patrol agents targets of two separate shootings this week in San Diego  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol agents targets of two separate shootings this week in San Diego
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: May 19, 2023 / 02:01 PM CDT

Updated: May 19, 2023 / 02:01 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — The Border Patrol is reporting that twice this week, some of its agents in the San Diego Sector had to evade gunfire coming from south of the border as they patrolled the border with Mexico.

One incident reportedly occurred just yards north of the border on Monday night less than a mile east of the San Ysidro port of entry.

According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, agents were rendering aid to an injured 4-year-old boy when they had to take cover to avoid being hit by bullets.

The boy had been dropped from the primary border barrier by an unknown individual who was entering the United States, officials with Border Patrol say.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/border-patrol-agents-targets-of-two-separate-shootings-this-week-in-san-diego/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson