Author Topic: Watch: Morano on OAN TV explains how Biden’s $11b ‘rural electrification’ plan is ‘a money launderin  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Morano on OAN TV explains how Biden’s $11b ‘rural electrification’ plan is ‘a money laundering scheme for the green agenda’ – ‘Billions will go into the hands of bureaucrats & donors’

Climate Depot Founder On ‘Team Biden’ & The Radical Climate Agenda - OAN TV - In Focus w/ Alison Steinberg - Broadcast May 18, 2023

Morano on Biden spending $11 billion for solar & wind in rural America: "This is literally a money laundering scheme for the green agenda. That's all this is. $11 billion to do more solar and wind which isn't going to produce energy. At best, it's going to make a few makeshift government jobs that expire when the money for the solar and wind mandates runs out. We've already been through this with Obama administration when Solyndra was booming business until it wasn't when the money ran out. And so they're going to make their grids less reliable, more prone to blackouts. This is truly nuts."

Morano on pushing bug eating: "Climate policy creates food shortages -- which then they can say, 'well, here's a solution to the problem we created with our policy, you have to eat bugs, and it's a game changer of a problem'.  This is a real thing. They're pushing insect eating on us by manufacturing a food crisis through bad government policy."

By: Admin - Climate DepotMay 19, 2023 1:13 PM

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/05/19/watch-morano-on-oan-tv-explains-how-bidens-rural-electrify-bill-is-a-money-laundering-scheme-for-the-green-agenda-billions-will-go-into-the-hands-of-bureaucrats-donors/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson