Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Ex Playboy model Karen McDougal shares intimate details of her ten-month affair with Dona  (Read 1624 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Ex Playboy model Karen McDougal shares intimate details of her ten-month affair with Donald Trump, claiming he told her he loved her and SHE ended it - moving on with Bruce Willis - in explosive interview with Daily Mail

Karen McDougal, an ex-Playboy model who claims she had a ten-month affair with former president Donald Trump back in 2006, gave an exclusive interview to Daily Mail
    'I was in love with him. He was in love with me. I know that because he told me all the time,' she said of her relationship with Trump
    McDougal, 52, claims that she ended the relationship, which allegedly went on while Trump was married to Melania, who had just given birth to their son Barron

By Barbara Mcmahon For Daily Mail

Published: 14:42 EDT, 19 May 2023 | Updated: 15:21 EDT, 19 May 2023

Clad in a dressing gown, and not much else, in the suite of a luxury hotel in West Hollywood, it's clear to see how Karen McDougal might attract the attention of a rich, powerful, older man. A man like former US president, Donald Trump, for instance.

Karen is an ex-Playboy model who claims she had a ten-month affair with him back in 2006. She's one of two women - the other being Stormy Daniels - who allegedly had a relationship with the married multi-millionaire prior to his successful 2016 election campaign.

It's these women's allegations that lie at the heart of the Manhattan District Attorney's office investigation into the now 76-year-old Trump, making him the first former president in US history to face criminal charges - 34 of them, to be precise - all of which he denies.

But while Stormy Daniels is the accuser everyone has heard about - a former adult film star whose silence was brokered and bought for $130,000 by Trump's 'fixer', his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, who was jailed for perjury - few have heard of Karen McDougal.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12103663/Ex-Playboy-model-Karen-McDougal-shares-intimate-details-ten-month-affair-Donald-Trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Proving once again that Women may not be lying when they say size doesn't matter.  :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

TTIUWMP:

An affair he just wrote off as more 'deep state propaganda' for years. 
   Explain to me Trumpers how he has gained any momentum with Women Voters for his reelection in 24? 
   Most of the ones that believed his Lies prior to 16 are waking up to his manipulator BS. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

TTIUWMP:

An affair he just wrote off as more 'deep state propaganda' for years. 
   Explain to me Trumpers how he has gained any momentum with Women Voters for his reelection in 24? 
   Most of the ones that believed his Lies prior to 16 are waking up to his manipulator BS.

Trumpers may never wake up to his manipulation, lies and backpedaling.

Was he accused wrongly of Russian collusion--obviously so as well as a bogus impeachment.  He just doesn't seem able to keep his junk in his own drawer.  I think that's why he and Billy Bob got along.  You are right, I doubt he's gained any momentum with female voters.

Let's see if he continues his bullying, and likely he will.  That will this time around alienate him from different sectors of the population that he needs vote wise in order to win the GOP nomination.  Just my opinion.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
TTIUWMP:

So you're saying female voters should be more motivated by whether he's the kind of guy they'd like to marry than policies?

I mean, I can't stand the guy, but I'm not sure what having had an affair 15 years ago has to do with whether or not he should be elected.

We're voting for President, not "husband of the year".

Offline corbe

I cheated on both of my wife's.  Apologized profusely and sincerely to all the hurt that I had caused and moved on. I've never run for any Public Office and though I've had opportunities, I can't LIE to people, it's against my Principles as I've matured.

Less Drama......PRINCIPLES MATTER
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 10:59:33 pm by corbe »

Offline libertybele

So you're saying female voters should be more motivated by whether he's the kind of guy they'd like to marry than policies?

I mean, I can't stand the guy, but I'm not sure what having had an affair 15 years ago has to do with whether or not he should be elected.

No, he's not running for husband of the year, but I for one find his lies and cheating troubling.  That speaks volumes about his true character and I can no longer just look the other way.  Any way you cut it he's a liar and a cheater. No, I will not vote for him this time around, nor do I think he'll be the nominee.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Neither excusing nor accusing, here.

I'm absolutely shocked that a billionaire with a public presence that doesn't look like some geeky stick figure (not that that $eem$ to matter much) is surrounded by hot chicks in provocative outfits.

Shocked, I tell you.

At least he wasn't fondling the waiters...

Maybe it's the frustrated gays in DC showing their sour grapes..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
   I cheated on both of my wife's.  Apologized profusely and sincerely to all the hurt that I had caused and moved on. I've never run for any Public Office and though I've had opportunities, I can't LIE to people, it's against my Principles as I've matured.

Less Drama......PRINCIPLES MATTER

@corbe

You tried that same BS schtick 8 years ago.  Definition of insanity.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

@corbe

You tried that same BS schtick 8 years ago.  Definition of insanity.

I never claimed to be Sane @DCPatriot like your buddy, BUT I'm not a narcissist or a pathological LIAR either.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I never claimed to be Sane @DCPatriot like your buddy, BUT I'm not a narcissist or a pathological LIAR either.

Yeah, well that "narcissist" and "pathological LIAR" but up Hall of Fame numbers, pandemic coup and Deep State coup aside.   

:yowsa:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

So if character doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if Trump lies to the voters... I mean I think I would keep a vow to my wife (and I have) more than to some pretty bimbos. Trump's wife was a "trophy wife" for goodness sake and we still have "what are they wearing" threads...

Face it, Trump is just a whore-monger and has been his whole life (time and time and time and time again).
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 12:56:16 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DB

If you'll cheat on your wife, what won't you cheat on?

Offline mountaineer

Isn't that what we were saying back in the Gary Hart days?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

Quote from: article
McDougal swerves when I ask if she will vote for Trump if he wins the next Republican nomination. Her answer is not exactly a ringing vote of confidence in the former US president. 'I'm hoping DeSantis gets in. I'd be willing to work for his campaign,' she says, referring to the popular, and younger, politician Ron DeSantis, current governor of Florida, who is expected to declare next week that he will run for the top job.

Yeah, I get the feeling DeSantis will thank McDougal for her vote, but not offer her a campaign position. Trump has offered her several positions I am sure.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 01:24:42 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

Used to be a death sentence for any conservative running for office ... now days the slippery slope has folks even here at TBR turning a blind eye. Sad.

Offline libertybele

Yeah, I get the feeling DeSantis will thank McDougal for her vote, but not offer her a campaign position. Trump has offered her several positions I am sure.

I think you are right @Sighlass

Offline corbe

I remember when Reagan being married twice cost him votes in the caucus. 

Offline Sighlass

I remember when Reagan being married twice cost him votes in the caucus. 

Newt felt the brunt of it too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is the lead story on the NY Post

'I was in love with him'

Ex-Playmate Karen McDougal details 'love' affair with Trump — and if she's backing him again in 2024

Ex-Playboy model Karen McDougal revealed intimate details about her “love” affair with former President Trump Friday — while announcing her surprising pick for president in 2024.

https://nypost.com/

I feel sorry for Melania.. **nononono*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

This is the lead story on the NY Post

'I was in love with him'

Ex-Playmate Karen McDougal details 'love' affair with Trump — and if she's backing him again in 2024

Ex-Playboy model Karen McDougal revealed intimate details about her “love” affair with former President Trump Friday — while announcing her surprising pick for president in 2024.

https://nypost.com/

I feel sorry for Melania.. **nononono*

Yes, I feel badly for Melania as well.  She needs to ditch him. Her net worth is $50 million.  Why does she stay?  Is she that in love with him??? Perhaps he has her convinced that none of these affairs took place.  Maybe she is afraid to be alone, or she's afraid of losing as the custodial parent of Baron. My guess is the latter.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 01:47:50 am by libertybele »

Offline corbe

My heart goes out to her too.  But she was a model, has she ever NOT been a gold-digger? *

*Asking for a Friend.

Offline LMAO

I used to be friends with the fella back when I was in my 30s who had a fling with somebody behind his wife’s back and she ended up falling in love with him

Whoa,  was that a mess. He used to ask me what he should do about it  and I didn’t have any answers. I was only in my 30s and married with children. I had no advice to give.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

Yes, I feel badly for Melania as well.  She needs to ditch him. Her net worth is $50 million.  Why does she stay?  Is she that in love with him??? Perhaps he has her convinced that none of these affairs took place.  Maybe she is afraid to be alone, or she's afraid of losing as the custodial parent of Baron. My guess is the latter.

She will eventually.  For the time being, she is getting Barron through school, and jotting down notes for her tell-all. 

Offline roamer_1

Goes to his word - If he can't keep his word to his wife, then what good is his word to anyone else?

It is certainly a legit question.