Author Topic: Your Tax Dollars at Work: When the FBI isn’t Framing Presidents…..  (Read 104 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Your Tax Dollars at Work: When the FBI isn’t Framing Presidents…..
It’s holding a ‘Happiness Seminar’ for agents.
May 19, 2023 by Robert Spencer 3 Comments

After the release of the Durham report detailing, among other things, the FBI’s key role in the Russian Collusion hoax, the bureau has faced severe criticism, but it appears unfazed. Instead of engaging in some much-needed introspection — much less the thorough housecleaning that it so desperately requires to cleanse it of its deep corruption and politicization — the FBI has scheduled a “Happiness Seminar” for the end of this month. This is designed to help agents who may be weary after all their hard work of framing a president for a crime he didn’t commit to “discover the power of smiling.” Isn’t it comforting to know that your tax dollars are going for such an urgent necessity as teaching corrupt Biden regime FBI agents to break out into big, wide grins?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) declared, “The Durham Report is a damning indictment of the FBI under James Comey and the operations of the Department of Justice. Their behavior during the Crossfire Hurricane investigation reads like a page out of the Nixon playbook.” Oh, no, Lindsey, this is much worse than anything Nixon did. But it is in character for you as an establishment, controlled opposition Republican to recall a misdeed by a Republican even while in the midst of decrying a tremendous miscarriage of justice perpetrated by Democrats.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) noted correctly that “the baseless and politically motivated Russia collusion lie robbed the American people of three years and tens of millions in taxpayer dollars.” He added: “This lie, perpetrated by the DNC and Clinton campaign, was aided and abetted by senior FBI and DOJ officials who, at best, consciously avoided their duty of due diligence, and at worst, knowingly and willingly participated in one of the dirtiest smears in American history.” Indeed. And they’re all still there, happily learning how to smile.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/your-tax-dollars-at-work-when-the-fbi-isnt-framing-presidents/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson