Author Topic: Three teenagers attack man while spewing anti-White remarks: police  (Read 231 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Three teenagers attack man while spewing anti-White remarks: police
Story by Peter Aitken • Wednesday

New York City police arrested a teenager on suspicion of involvement in an attack on a White man in Queens that officers allege was racially motivated.

The unnamed 35-year-old victim suffered an attack from three teens behind a strip mall on Main Street in the Flushing neighborhood at around 7 p.m. on May 14, police said. The three allegedly spouted anti-White remarks during the attack before fleeing toward the F train to escape.

The victim sustained pain to the head but did not require medical attention, police said. The New York Daily News reported that the victim had refused medical attention.

Police charged a 14-year-old male with assault as part of a hate crime, having arrested him at 10:45 a.m. Tuesday. The NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force has taken charge of the investigation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/three-teenagers-attack-man-while-spewing-anti-white-remarks-police/ar-AA1bk526?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=75f7f7a3efda4497b13068dd452c4b3c&ei=30
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm sure, in NY, the task force will find the perp was too young to understand the nature of a hate crime and everything will be forgiven. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

I'm sure, in NY, the task force will find the perp was too young to understand the nature of a hate crime and everything will be forgiven. :thud:

Most likely.  That or he'll get a conditional discharge with laughably low conditions.