Author Topic: Video: Mother And Daughter Turn Tables On A Robber Armed With A Shotgun – In A Brilliant Display Of  (Read 403 times)

Offline American Girl

Is hard to believe that man was still moving, for what the video shows he was hit several times. Those ladies fought hard.
Yet if the liberals had their way, only the criminal would have a gun!

https://www.usasupreme.com/mother-and-daughter-turn-tables-on-a-robber-armed-with-a-shotgun-in-a-brilliant-display-of-bravery-the-women-emerged-with-guns-of-their-own/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They put up one heck of a fight, but it isn't like the movies.
Just because you shoot them doesn't mean they go down.

Keep shooting until the threat is down.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

They put up one heck of a fight, but it isn't like the movies.
Just because you shoot them doesn't mean they go down.

I wonder what type of weapon they had.  Maybe they should consider something with more firepower??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
They got lucky, he was able to come back and take the gun from her hand with the other just hopping around. Videos like this make me wonder just how weak some folks are, these thugs are a threat, they want to murder you if you resist, KILLLLLL THEM when you have the chance ! Good angle, empty the gun in them, one shot the daughter took she probable hit her own mother because of a bad angle.

I cringed when the black fellow distracted the mother enough to pounce on her... Good grief, shoot woman and finish the threat, it almost got her and her daughter killed due to being nice.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 12:47:16 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

For home defense, or defending a place of business, I would much prefer to have a shotgun, 12 or 20 gauge, loaded with buckshot. Pump preferably. I don’t know what handguns they used, but it sure seems that they had to fire a lot.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

This vid is a perfect tool to teach the necessity of the double tap.