Author Topic: Six Newly Documented Instances Of Pro-Democrat FBI Corruption  (Read 119 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Six Newly Documented Instances Of Pro-Democrat FBI Corruption
Posted on May 18, 2023 by DianCecht in Corruption, Crime, Democrats, News

✪ The Durham Report contains more evidence that high-level federal intelligence officials now see it as routine to put powerful Democrats above the law…

FBI General Counsel Andrew Weissmann and others lied to the nation about the special counsel report released Monday that deeply documents years of systemic FBI corruption in favor of the Democrat Party. That report reveals and adds detail to multiple instances in which FBI employees used high-level intelligence and law-enforcement positions to promote misinformation that affected at least two presidential elections, always on behalf of Democrats.

Special Counsel John Durham’s report lists and compares multiple such instances to illustrate “Systemic Problems” that are “difficult to explain.” Many more have been uncovered in the past few years. This information key to Americans’ oversight of their government through free and fair elections has been blacked out on corporate media airwaves and censored online by private grantees and social media companies obeying funding conditions and threats from federal officials.

ONE: Weaponizing Democrat Party Misinformation Developed With Probable Foreign Spies
It just so happens that the false information the FBI used to immediately open a spy operation on Democrats’ opposition was developed by the Democrat presidential campaign, in conjunction with at least two potential or allegedly former foreign spies.

https://thenewamericanist.com/six-newly-documented-instances-of-pro-democrat-fbi-corruption/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson