Author Topic: As Army Launches Recruiting Drive in Cities, One Recruiter Lays Out the Challenges  (Read 106 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
As Army Launches Recruiting Drive in Cities, One Recruiter Lays Out the Challenges
Potential recruits aren’t worried about Army emphasis on diversity, despite Republican concerns.
SAM SKOVE | MAY 17, 2023
ARMY PERSONNEL CIVILIANS

Army Sgt. Mena Ibrahim wasn’t thrilled when he was reassigned from truck-driving to recruiting, a famously challenging assignment. 

“I was actually very upset,” Ibrahim said. “Stepping outside of your bubble is extremely stressful.” 

But after three years as a recruiter, he has learned to love the job: figuring out what it takes to get young people to sign up for military service in Washington, D.C., a city at the core of an ambitious Army plan to bounce back from a steep recruiting slump.

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2023/05/army-launches-recruiting-drive-cities-one-recruiter-lays-out-challenges/386435/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson