Author Topic: Not a Terrorist? The Biden Team Killed the Wrong Person Again  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Not a Terrorist? The Biden Team Killed the Wrong Person Again

Matt Vespa
May 18, 2023 10:55 PM

What do you expect from a man who’s been on the wrong side of every major American foreign policy initiative over the past 40 years? We’re talking about the man who didn’t want to send US Navy Seals into Pakistan to kill Osama bin Laden. Joe Biden’s foreign policy is littered with incompetence, which goes double when hunting and killing radical Islamic terrorists. In Syria, the Biden administration announced that they had killed a top-level al-Qaeda official, only to walk that back when it turned out they killed the wrong guy (via WaPo):

U.S. military officials are walking back claims that a recent strike in Syria killed an influential al-Qaeda figure, following assertions by the dead man’s family that he had no ties to terrorists but was a father of 10 tending to his sheep when he was slain by an American missile.

Lotfi Hassan Misto, 56, whose family identified him as the victim of a Hellfire missile attack on May 3, was a former bricklayer who lived quietly in this town in northwest Syria, according to interviews with his brother, son and six others who knew him. They described a kind, hard-working man whose “whole life was spent poor.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/05/18/the-biden-administration-launched-a-drone-strike-against-the-wrong-person-again-n2623459
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Not a Terrorist? The Biden Team Killed the Wrong Person Again
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 03:08:17 pm »
"AGAIN" implies a break or cessation of lies and mistakes.  With this administration there is no break in the lies and mistakes, they are continuous. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson