Author Topic: Where’s the beef?  (Read 148 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Where’s the beef?
« on: May 19, 2023, 11:32:01 am »
Where’s the beef?
By Peter Murphy |May 19th, 2023|1 Comment
America and the rest of the world are headed for food shortages if policymakers enact laws based on climate change.

The effort to “decarbonize” or to achieve “net zero” carbon emissions has led to deliberate policies to reduce consumption of fossil fuel energy, that is, oil, natural gas and coal. It also is leading to policies to reduce livestock, namely cows since they emit methane, and nitrogen gas, which is essential to produce fertilizer for farming and food production.

The climate industrial complex comprised of non-governmental organizations, the United Nations, the Biden administration, government-funded scientists, activists, and virtue-signaling billionaires are relentless about wielding power and control over the global population, especially in the United States. The ostensible purpose for their tyrannical impulse is to address a supposed “climate emergency” affecting the planet they claim is inexorably turning warmer to the point of an “existential threat” to human life itself.

The climate alarmists’ delusional idea of controlling Earth’s climate means controlling Earth’s inhabitants, including what kind of energy we can use and what we can eat.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/05/19/wheres-the-beef/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson