Author Topic: Kamala Harris grilled after claiming conservatives banning 'women's history' classes: 'Her mind is a  (Read 570 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Kamala Harris grilled after claiming conservatives banning 'women's history' classes: 'Her mind is a blender'
Story by Gabriel Hays • Wednesday

Critics ripped Vice President Kamala Harris Tuesday for claiming conservatives' push to ban "gender ideology" classes from public education means they’re trying to ban "women’s history."

Conservatives on Twitter responded by accusing Harris of lying or being ignorant of the fact that banning gender ideology in school is about preventing lessons that teach kids they can undergo gender transition if they feel as though they’re in the wrong body.

Harris made the comments during a recent address at an event held by abortion advocacy non-profit organization EMILY’s List this week. While telling the audience about the alleged political threats posed by conservatives to feminists and the LGBTQ community, the vice president mentioned the right's objections to public school curricula.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kamala-harris-grilled-after-claiming-conservatives-banning-women-s-history-classes-her-mind-is-a-blender/ar-AA1bjICj?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=75f7f7a3efda4497b13068dd452c4b3c&ei=49
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is what America gets if Brandon should leave or be thrown out of office?  God help us. :0001:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Someone should have had the balls to ask her how she felt about Transgenders erasing women's history in sports.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Just because a society has the ability to do something does not mean they should.  We can create a clone of a human being, I am sure it has been done, but society rules against it happening.  Unlike creating a clone, a boy that wants to be a girl will NEVER be a girl.  He will have an XY chromosome his entire life.  He will NEVER be able to give birth to a baby.  And the reverse is true for girls/women.

What the degenerates of our society have done is convince young children who have almost zero concept of fertility, its relevance in their future life, and the understanding FULLY that they will be STERILE for the balance of their life.  No three year old, five year old, ten year old or sixteen year old fully comprehend the consequences of changing their birth gender.  I mention these specific ages because I have seen children portrayed in some news magazine at each of these ages, and the parents fully supported those children in their fantasy of being the opposite sex.  At its best, it is child abuse.

I believe 100% that this is a leading reason for so many transgenders committing suicide as they get older.  They come to the realization of what they have destroyed in their life.

Idiots like Harris don't care whose lives they ruin, they see it only for political advancement.

Offline berdie

FTA: Her Mind Is A Blender

That explains the word salad.

Online libertybele

This is what America gets if Brandon should leave or be thrown out of office?  God help us. :0001:

The DEMS will never win in '24 with Chuckles and Brandon running (unless they steal another election).  Brandon will be made to step down. Chuckles will have a VP picked for her and that's who will be running the show and I predict soon after, Chuckles will be made to step down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Nothing stopping Democommies from fixing ANOTHER ELECTION.  NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Trump will NOT win in 2024.  They will pull out all the stops to make him lose again, including many Republicans working against him.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nothing stopping Democommies from fixing ANOTHER ELECTION.  NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Trump will NOT win in 2024.  They will pull out all the stops to make him lose again, including many Republicans working against him.
I'm afraid you are right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
  Chuckles will have a VP picked for her and that's who will be running the show and I predict soon after, Chuckles will be made to step down.

Don't be surprised to see Moochelle and Chuckles as a ticket. :thud:

J.B. Shurk

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don't be surprised to see Moochelle and Chuckles as a ticket. :thud:
Would that make it the Nuts and Tuck ticket?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo predicts:
"Trump will NOT win in 2024.  They will pull out all the stops to make him lose again, including many Republicans working against him."

And Smokin' Joe agrees:
"I'm afraid you are right"

I've posted about this again and again in the forum, and NO ONE ever comments (well, except bele) to say that I'm "full of it", or anything like that:

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,500185.msg2834203.html#msg2834203

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,499830.msg2832493.html#msg2832493

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,498860.msg2826538.html#msg2826538

Or, as Dr. McCoy said to Captain Kirk about the m5:
"Dammit... it's a machine, Jim... you can't argue with a machine...!"

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley