Author Topic: FBI obtained Americans' bank records without subpoena: Whistleblowers  (Read 363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

FBI obtained Americans' bank records without subpoena: Whistleblowers

The allegations from FBI whistleblowers is the subject of a hearing on Thursday.

By Nicholas Ballasy

Updated: May 18, 2023 - 3:38pm

The Federal Bureau of Investigation obtained the financial records of Americans' from Bank of America "without any legal process" following the January 6, 2021 riot, according to an interim staff report from the House Judiciary Committee and Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.

The report containing allegations from FBI whistleblowers is the subject of a select committee hearing on Thursday.

"Just like FBI whistleblowers [Garret] O’Boyle and [Stephen] Friend, retired FBI Supervisory Intelligence Analyst George Hill provided the Committee with detailed allegations of FBI civil liberties abuses," read the report, which was released ahead of Thursday's hearing.

"Specifically, he testified that following the events at the Capitol on January 6, 2021, Bank of America (BoA) gave the FBI’s Washington Field Office a list of individuals who had made transactions in the D.C., Maryland, Virginia area with a BoA credit or debit card between January 5 and January 7, 2021. He also testified that individuals who had previously purchased a firearm with a BoA product were elevated to the top of the list provided by BoA," it also read.

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/fbi-obtained-americans-bank-records-without-subpoena-whistleblowers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

IMHO Bank of America is the worst bank around.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
IMHO Bank of America is the worst bank around.
They may suck but no one sucks like Wells Fargo! There was a time in the 70's I couldn't get away from them, every bank I went to was bought by Fargo...true story, no joke, and then they bought my friggin mortgage! Just google F*ck Wells Fargo or Wells Fargo Scandal. I wouldn't doubt that Fargo also gave the feebs information.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fascist rule is HERE, aided and abetted by many that fully supported such to prevail in a free nation and people.  You've seen it as well as i.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:  Satans old testament days of rampant wickednesses are upon us.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Welcome to the fascist state of America.  The FBI is the modern day GESTAPO.  Remember, it was Trump that appointed the current corrupt fool running the FBI!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: