Author Topic: Report: Chris Christie to Run for President in 2024  (Read 673 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Chris Christie to Run for President in 2024
« on: May 19, 2023, 12:51:08 am »
Report: Chris Christie to Run for President in 2024

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 18 May 2023

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) will announce his 2024 White House candidacy “in the coming days,” New Hampshire news radio host Chris Ryan reported on Thursday.

Ryan reported that Christie’s campaign would be “focused on New Hampshire,” an early Republican primary state that often determines the success of a candidate’s campaign.

New York Mets owner Steve Cohen will be one of several donors supporting Christie’s 2024 run, Ryan reported.

https://twitter.com/ChrisRyan603/status/1659296578157309957

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/18/report-chris-christie-to-run-for-president-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Report: Chris Christie to Run for President in 2024
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 01:03:49 am »
They are lining up. Chris Christie is in it for the $$.  He knows he can't win.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2023, 01:14:44 am »
 :bkmk: :bkmk:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2023, 01:21:11 am »
 **nononono*

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 01:43:49 am »
It will be interesting to see what his current platform is.

Here's his past:

Well, I thought I'd be able to pull up his information -- none to be found.   :shrug:

https://www.ontheissues.org/Profile_Chris_Christie.htm

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2023, 02:52:47 am »
I don't think Christie can "run" anywhere.

Fat jokes aside, he's got no lane.  He's an East Coast "moderate" Republican, and those are a distinct minority in the the GOP.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2023, 02:58:20 am »
The last fat man to win election to President was  Taft, a man so profoundly rotund that after sending a telegram to the secretary of war about a horseback ride, the secretary replied, “Referring to your telegram . . . how is the horse?”

With Cristy they would need to change the springs on his Horseless carriage
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2023, 07:05:04 am »
The last fat man to win election to President was  Taft, a man so profoundly rotund that after sending a telegram to the secretary of war about a horseback ride, the secretary replied, “Referring to your telegram . . . how is the horse?”

With Cristy they would need to change the springs on his Horseless carriage

If I recall, didn’t they have to put in a larger bathtub in the White House for President Taft?

And Christie had some kind of bariatric surgery a few years back. I guess it didn’t take.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2023, 11:40:44 am »
That ship sailed decades ago.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2023, 09:57:59 pm »
Fat chance, Chris...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2023, 10:03:38 pm »

If I recall, didn’t they have to put in a larger bathtub in the White House for President Taft?

And Christie had some kind of bariatric surgery a few years back. I guess it didn’t take.

He has shed some pounds.  This pcture is a comparison.  Considering he was close to 400 pounds, I think the surgery was successful to a degree. I don't know if he's kept the weight off or not.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2023, 10:17:19 pm »

Here's the legend @Gefn   :laugh:

https://www.history.com/news/did-william-howard-taft-really-get-stuck-in-a-bathtub

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2023, 10:24:11 pm »
   He'll only take Votes from the other NE Liberal, DJT.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2023, 12:59:41 am »
Well I guess he has good company, another Rino I would skip and vote "write in" other than vote for.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2023, 01:49:58 pm »
The GOP’s Festival of Losers
Kurt Schlichter
May 22, 2023
The obvious reaction to the bizarre idea that Chris Christie will soon enter the 2024 GOP primaries and then win the general election – “Fat chance! – is accurate on every level. The rotund Republican has zero support among the base, having missed his window a decade ago and having gone on to become one of those Republicans whose primary function is to trash other Republicans – a chubby chimp dancing for dimes as the MSNBC organ grinders play. Why is he running? Delusion? Narcissism? Greed? Who knows?

Who cares?

We’ve talked about Nikki Haley before. Remember her? She’s still running for vice president, er, president. I spoke to about 150 conservative women in Washington state the other night and mentioned her. Her support was zero. Nada. Nil. Yet now the aforementioned Pillsbury Doughcandidate and a few other no-hopers are joining her in spending tens of millions to top out at 3%.

Add Mike Pence to the Footnote Force, about 20 years after the last election where his brand of milquetoast Weekly Standard weakness had any resonance.  ...

Then there’s Tim Scott, the favorite of everyone who thinks Mike Pence is too fiery and aggressive. I like Tim Scott. Heck, I like Mike Pence too. They would make terrific Sunday school teachers, but it’s Saturday night and all right for fighting. Gentle people like them have a role, and that role is not “leader.” ...
TownHall
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org