Author Topic: Illegal Alien Street Encampments are the Opposite of “Safe and Orderly”, President Biden  (Read 124 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Street Encampments are the Opposite of “Safe and Orderly”, President Biden
May 15, 2023

Well before Title 42’s disastrous expiration, “sanctuary” and law-abiding cities alike across the U.S. have been straining to handle the constant influx of illegal alien migrants, arriving courtesy of the Biden administration’s open borders policies. The administration incessantly and wrongly calls these policies “safe, orderly, and humane” every chance it gets. A growing number of grotesque violations of human dignity across the country, especially in “sanctuary” cities, show that open borders policies create dangerous environments for everyone far beyond our overrun border.

New York City’s struggles dealing with the reality of the migrant crisis have made headlines for years given its prominence, and the city is now spending $8 million a day just to house its small fraction of the nation’s illegal migrant population. The “sanctuary city” guarantees city-provided shelter to families with children, a functional policy before the Biden administration’s migrant crisis. Hotels across the city are now full of illegal aliens, leaving the city to attempt busing to suburbs that don’t want its problems. Despite this, destitute migrant families continue to stream in with federal backing and a right to shelter.

Mayor Eric Adams had his bluff finally called on May 10t, suspending the right to shelter for families. This change will likely result in homeless families, both illegal aliens and Americans, being placed in congregate settings dangerous for children. Incredibly, the mayor even considered shutting down city streets and taking away public access to build mid-block tent cities for migrants. This debacle could have been easily prevented if our immigration laws were simply enforced rigorously and the border kept secure. The fact that the situation has been allowed to deteriorate to the level of government-sponsored street tents for children is a shameful indictment of the Biden administration’s border policy and the opposite of humane.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/05/15/illegal-alien-street-encampments-are-opposite-safe-and-orderly-president-biden
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So, why does he continue to advance policies that encourage them? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson