Author Topic: Blistering DOJ watchdog report reveals why Biden-nominated US Attorney Rollins is resigning  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Blistering DOJ watchdog report reveals why Biden-nominated US Attorney Rollins is resigning
Story by Kyle Morris • Yesterday 12:48 PM

Massachusetts U.S. Attorney Rachael Rollins resigned after a lengthy investigation by the Department of Justice into her alleged misconduct found that she unethically attended a partisan Biden fundraiser last summer and "falsely testified under oath" about leaking "sensitive DOJ" information to the press in an effort to help a Democrat win elected office.

Details of Rollins' misconduct – highlighted in the report released Wednesday by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's office – showed that Rollins attempted to swing an election by assisting "Ricardo Arroyo with his Democratic primary campaign for Suffolk D.A."

Rollins, according to the report, went so far as to offer Arroyo advice on how to handle the sexual assault allegations levied against him during his campaign and also provided media outlets with "negative information" about his challenger, Kevin Hayden.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/blistering-doj-watchdog-report-reveals-why-biden-nominated-us-attorney-rollins-is-resigning/ar-AA1bjOuH?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=67b5207e8fee402aa9c44932961a07d3&ei=64
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

The only real difference between Rollins and most other democrats is that she got caught; she was simply too stupid, or too arrogant, to conceal the evidence of her chicanery.