Author Topic: BREAKING: Sean Hannity Replaces Tucker Carlson at 8 PM- Fox News Channel Makes Multiple Changes to P  (Read 457 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Sean Hannity Replaces Tucker Carlson at 8 PM- Fox News Channel Makes Multiple Changes to Primetime Line-Up
by Cullen Linebarger May. 17, 2023 11:20 am

Flailing Fox News has revealed who will get Tucker Carlson’s 8 PM slot and announced several other changes to its primetime lineup are on the way.

According to The Drudge Report, Sean Hannity, who has been with the network since it’s inception in 1996, will be moving into Tucker’s old slot. Jesse Watters and Greg Gutfeld will also see their hours shuffled as well and move into primetime.

A source for Fox News called the new line-up “our boldest and most fearsome ever.”

Such a comment brings to mind an old quote by former President Lyndon Baines Johnson: Don’t p**s on my boots and tell me its raining.

The Gateway Pundit has indefatigably reported on Fox News’ plummeting ratings since ousting Tucker.

These collapsing are most acutely felt in the all-important 25-54 age demographic.

https://twitter.com/TyCardon/status/1653831172412022790

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/breaking-sean-hannity-replaces-tucker-carlson-at-8-pm-fox-news-channel-makes-multiple-changes-to-primetime-line-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

How long will it be before we see Hannity shown the door?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Polly Ticks

I hardly ever watch any TV at all, other than streaming baseball games.  I used to turn Tucker's show on every once in a while if he had an interesting guest or was doing an exposé, but you couldn't pay me to watch Hannity.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline berdie

This has to be due to name recognition. Hannity is no Tucker. Disclaimer: I don't/haven't watched either show.

Offline libertybele

I hardly ever watch any TV at all, other than streaming baseball games.  I used to turn Tucker's show on every once in a while if he had an interesting guest or was doing an exposé, but you couldn't pay me to watch Hannity.

I used to tune into Hannity every now and then until it became obvious he was pushing for Trump.  I stopped watching and I don't listen to him on the radio either.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If these numbers are correct, it would seem that Tucker was a 'keystone' to all the shows not just his own.
Pull out the keystone, and they all fall down.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

If these numbers are correct, it would seem that Tucker was a 'keystone' to all the shows not just his own.
Pull out the keystone, and they all fall down.

I watched a few episodes of Tucker in the beginning and I didn't care for him, so I didn't tune in over the years.  Obviously he was an anchor for FOX News and kept their ratings up.  FOX is failing and it's no one's fault but their own. 

Offline cato potatoe

Hannity is insufferable.