Author Topic: Michigan Sex offender allegedly groomed, raped and infected boy, 15, with HIV  (Read 303 times)

Offline Kamaji

Sex offender allegedly groomed, raped and infected boy, 15, with HIV

By Emily Crane
May 17, 2023

A Michigan sex offender who had already spent several years in prison for infecting his sexual partners with HIV has now been arrested for allegedly transmitting the disease to a 15-year-old boy he raped, authorities said.

John Dushan Cole, 55, was taken into custody on a string of charges last week after the teen’s family alerted the Genesee County Sheriff’s Office last month.

“He is one of the most vile [predators] that I’ve seen,” Sheriff Christopher Swanson said. “His grooming tactics were some of the best that I’ve seen, in the worst way.”

Cole, who was previously known as Johnny Peters, allegedly started grooming his alleged victim in December of last year after making friends with one of the boy’s relatives at a community event.

Text messages uncovered from Cole’s phone show he had been exchanging daily messages with the boy — including some where he offered the alleged victim wads of cash.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/17/sex-offender-groomed-raped-and-infected-15-year-old-boy-with-hiv-cops/

Offline Kamaji

Put him in the general population, and let 'em all know what he did.  Problem solved.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Put him in the general population, and let 'em all know what he did.  Problem solved.
My first thought was put him in the ground, but yeah a going away party first would be good too.

Offline berdie

So this creep ruined this kid's life. Not only psychologically but from a health stand point.

Just get a rope.

Offline Kamaji

So this creep ruined this kid's life. Not only psychologically but from a health stand point.

Just get a rope.

A rope is way too kind to this bastard. 

Offline LMAO

And to think this creep has a major political party that'll have his back
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy