Author Topic: Why Did the IRS Axe Its Hunter Biden Investigators? James Comer Is Ready to Investigate. Spencer Br  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Did the IRS Axe Its Hunter Biden Investigators? James Comer Is Ready to Investigate.

Spencer Brown
 |  May 17, 2023 9:45 AM

As Townhall reported on Monday night, a whistleblower notified Congress that the IRS had allegedly removed the "entire investigative team" probing Hunter Biden's taxes at the request of the Biden Department of Justice. Lawyers for the whistleblower say the move constitutes a violation of federal protections for whistleblowers and called on Congress to investigate what may prove to be yet another wild twist in the ongoing saga of the Biden family's questionable life and business decisions and attempts to cover them up.

https://twitter.com/itsSpencerBrown/status/1658498614887428098

When it comes to House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY), he's taking the whistleblower's latest report seriously.

"On the same day that the Durham Report exposed how the federal government weaponized its power to advance the Russia collusion hoax, we now have learned that the federal government once again may be abusing its power to retaliate against a whistleblower who alleges the Biden Administration is obstructing justice by blocking efforts to charge Hunter Biden for federal violations," Comer said in a statement on Tuesday that noted the somewhat interesting timing of the alleged axing of an entire team that's spent years investigating Hunter Biden's tax filings.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/05/17/oversight-chairman-slams-irs-decision-to-remove-investigators-probing-hunter-bidens-taxes-n2623343
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"I'll take "because his daddy is the president" for 100 million,Alex!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

"I'll take "because his daddy is the president" for 100 million,Alex!"

I think you just won the internet!!!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The IRS never investigates ANY politician, unless they are on a deep-state hitlist.
The IRS is too busy investigating the tips that waitresses and bartenders get.
(or any purchase over $600)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.