Author Topic: FBI’s Peter Strzok concealed CIA memo that Hillary was trying to ‘frame’ Trump  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI’s Peter Strzok concealed CIA memo that Hillary was trying to ‘frame’ Trump
May 17, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

The release of the long-awaited report by Special Counsel John Durham rocked the political world as it exposed that the Russia collusion narrative used to undermine former President Donald J. Trump was always a massive hoax.

Among the damning nuggets of malfeasance within the 300-plus page report is a revelation that the disgraced Trump-hating former FBI agent Peter Strzok buried a memo from the CIA that 2016 Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton may have been hyping the concocted ties to Russia to “frame” Trump who would later go on to spring the political upset of the century against the heavily favored former first lady.

Reporter Luke Rosiak combed through the Durham report on the FBI’s anti-Trump Operation Crossfire Hurricane and highlighted a key passage that should have given pause to a less ideological agent than Strzok who once remarked that he could “smell” Trump supporters at Walmart.

“In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee,” the report stated.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/17/fbis-peter-strzok-concealed-cia-memo-that-hillary-was-trying-to-frame-trump-1359753/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why isn't Peter Strzok in federal prison?

Wait! Never mind! I already know the answer.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why isn't Peter Strzok in federal prison?

Wait! Never mind! I already know the answer.

@Bigun

Would you mind sharing, please? 

Was he cagey enough to outfox the foxes? 

Because there has to be a reason he or Lisa Page haven't had a fatal 'accident' yet. 
Has anyone closer to the Seventh Floor met an untimely demise?  To send a message?

A wealthy conservative A-List Hollywood person could make a gazillion dollars making block-buster movies about what's actually a reality in everyday Washington, D.C. today.

We can start our own "EQUALIZER" genre.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Would you mind sharing, please? 

Was he cagey enough to outfox the foxes? 

Because there has to be a reason he or Lisa Page haven't had a fatal 'accident' yet. 
Has anyone closer to the Seventh Floor met an untimely demise?  To send a message?

A wealthy conservative A-List Hollywood person could make a gazillion dollars making block-buster movies about what's actually a reality in everyday Washington, D.C. today.

We can start our own "EQUALIZER" genre.   happy77

It's really quite simple @DCPatriot they are on the list of untouchables because they can take the entire house of cards down if anyone messes with them. Assuming anyone would ever want to mess with them.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien