Author Topic: Bud Light To Woo Customers With Camouflage Bottles After Mulvaney Backlash: REPORT  (Read 522 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bud Light To Woo Customers With Camouflage Bottles After Mulvaney Backlash: REPORT

Sarah Weaver
Social Issues Reporter
May 16, 2023 6:46 PM ET

Anheuser-Busch is set to temporarily produce Bud Light and Budweiser bottles featuring camouflage prints and images honoring fallen veterans, the New York Post reports.

The move comes as Anheuser-Busch scrambles to regain customers after a significant drop in sales. The beer company faced a massive boycott for using controversial transgender TikTok star Dylan Mulvaney in advertisement promotions in April.

A distributor who did not wish to be identified told the New York Post that the bottles will have a camouflage print and images of the “Folds of Honor” program. Folds of Honor is a non-profit program that provides academic scholarships to children and spouses of fallen and disabled veterans and first responders.

Bud Light sales have fallen by an estimated 23.4% compared to this time a year ago, with in-store sales plummeting 26% during the week ending April 22. Sales of Michelob Ultra, another Anheuser-Busch beer brand, have also dropped 4.4%, according to Bump Williams data.

https://twitter.com/HowieCarrShow/status/1658583889156161537

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/16/bud-light-camouflage-bottle-dylan-mulvaney-backlash/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

We shall see.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Bud Light attempts to make themselves invisible.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

NOT gonna work.

Apologize.
Promise to turn from stakeholder corporatism.
Promise to be what made you a part of Americana
Because you have proven you are not that anymore.

Choose or die.

Get woke, go broke
FAFO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
“It’s an aluminum bottle,” the source told The Post, asking not to be named. “I believe it is the only package that will be transitioning, but I am not 100% certain on that.”

Considering what started this, that may be a poor choice of words...

Oh, it's a manly beer now, because it wears camo... :silly:

Saw a local liquor store ad...specials on Leinenkugal, Keystone, Coors light and Miller Lite, but no mention of Bud Light...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 02:44:51 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Considering what started this, that may be a poor choice of words...

Oh, it's a manly beer now, because it wears camo... :silly:

Saw a local liquor store ad...specials on Leinenkugal, Keystone, Coors light and Miller Lite, but no mention of Bud Light...

Heard tell they're trying to give it away... Buy a case for 20 bucks and get a 20 dollar rebate. Buy a case, get a free pizza...

NOPE.

FAFO  :silly: