Author Topic: Chinese donors with ties to Hunter Biden funded UPenn, home of Joe Biden's think tank  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS May 16, 2023
Chinese donors with ties to Hunter Biden funded UPenn, home of Joe Biden's think tank
UPenn maintained that "no foreign funds were directed to the Penn Biden Center."

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
May 16, 2023

It has been revealed that a number of Chinese donors contributing money to the University of Pennsylvania between 2018 and 2022 had ties to the Chinese Communist Party and Hunter Biden-linked companies.

While none of the donations were made directly to the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, which is located on campus, the rise in donations coming from China during that time period with links to Hunter Biden has raised some questions.

According to Fox News, between 2018 and 2022, donations from Chinese sources totaled over $105 million, with $75 million coming while Biden ran for president. While it had been known that Chinese donations to UPenn were high, the new figures are twice as high as was previously reported.

https://thepostmillennial.com/chinese-donors-with-ties-to-hunter-biden-funded-upenn-home-of-joe-bidens-think-tank
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson