Author Topic: Lawsuit alleges Giuliani offered to sell pardons and split money with Trump  (Read 340 times)

Online libertybele

Lawsuit alleges Giuliani offered to sell pardons and split money with Trump

A new lawsuit from a woman who says she worked for Rudy Giuliani during Donald Trump’s presidency contains a series of shocking claims, chief among them sexual assault and harassment by Trump’s then-personal lawyer, which Giuliani has denied. But Noelle Dunphy’s civil complaint, filed Monday in New York state court, also contains an entirely different type of shocking claim: that Giuliani was offering to sell pardons for $2 million, which, according to Dunphy’s suit, he said he would split with Trump.

Giuliani has broadly denied Dunphy’s allegations. But if true, the pardon claim would support the existence of a bribery conspiracy implicating Trump, the 2024 Republican presidential front-runner, who is currently indicted in New York state and faces other criminal probes in Georgia and by the Justice Department. (A spokesperson for Trump’s 2024 campaign did not immediately respond to NBC News’ request for comment.)

Here’s exactly what Dunphy alleges regarding pardons, in Paragraph 132 of her nearly 70-page complaint:.............

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/deadline-legal-blog/giuliani-lawsuit-trump-sell-pardons-rcna84646
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How shocking, shocking if there was a grain of truth to this that she didn't run with it to one of the democrats impeachments of Trump

Online libertybele

Giuliani to me was a shady character and I don't think did Trump any favors.  But, we'll see where this goes, if anywhere.  I have my doubts.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Giuliani to me was a shady character and I don't think did Trump any favors.  But, we'll see where this goes, if anywhere.  I have my doubts.

Unfortunately, by the time he started working for Trump, Giuliani had fallen far from the mayor who managed to bring NYC back from the edge.