Author Topic: Liberal Racism and the Truth About ‘White Supremacy’  (Read 181 times)

Offline Kamaji

Liberal Racism and the Truth About ‘White Supremacy’
« on: May 16, 2023, 08:55:07 pm »
Liberal Racism and the Truth About ‘White Supremacy’

Derek Hunter
May 16, 2023

Look out, “extremist white supremacy” is coming to get you! It’s lurking behind every bush, under every bed, it will get you because it is everywhere. It is, in fact, the top domestic terrorist threat in the country...if you don’t count 10,000 murders of black people as terrorism and only focus on the killings of 25 people. That may sound odd or absurd, and it is (both). It’s also what Democrats argue because they don’t give a single damn about the slaughter of anyone they can’t monetize or use to mobilize.

President Joe Biden encouraged the 2023 graduating class at Howard University to “stand up against the poison of white supremacy as I did in my inaugural address, to single out as the most dangerous terrorist threat to homeland is white supremacy. And I’m not saying this because I’m a black HBCU, I say it wherever I go.” By the way, the “B” in “HBCU” stands for black; there are no non-black HBCUs.

What is the “threat” from white supremacy the lives of those graduates are facing? Nothing. Literally nothing. A rounding error in crime statistic, at best.

Almost 10,000 black people were murdered in 2020 (9,941, to be exact) compared to 7,043 white people. How many of those 10,000 were killed by “extremists”? Well, according to the left-wing Anti-Defamation League, a group with everything to gain by inflating those numbers, the total was 25.

Reuters reports, “White supremacists commit the highest number of domestic extremist-related murders in most years, but in 2022 the percentage was unusually high: 21 of the 25 murders were linked to white supremacists.” So, the total is 21. That’s 21 out of 9,941 or .0021 percent. Is that the “biggest threat” black people face? They have higher odds of getting hit by a train while on an airplane flying over the Atlantic than to be a victim of “white supremacy extremism.” (Naturally, Reuters framed it in a way to scare and mislead people, headlining the story, “White supremacists behind over 80% of extremism-related U.S. murders in 2022.” If you don’t have the facts or numbers, highlight the percentages…)

Source:  https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/05/16/liberal-racism-and-the-truth-about-white-supremacy-n2623259

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Liberal Racism and the Truth About ‘White Supremacy’
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 09:14:31 pm »
'White Supremacy' is not about any threat or any violence. White supremacy is about mowing your lawn, and painting your house. White supremacy is about taking the trash out and bettering your neighborhood. White supremacy is holding a job for years and taking care of your kids and family. It is about education and cleanliness. Supremacy, in the new definition, is about reading and writing and being articulate. It is about intelligence. White supremacy is simply being born White and living a typical life.

The Left has said this. ALL White people are supremacists simply by being White. It is They who view Whites as superior, and it drives them crazy. So, don't get too worried about White supremacist groups. We are all White supremacists, and we are the biggest threat to the totalitarian autocratic Left. We scare them by doing nothing except just living our normal lives.

We are the biggest obstacle to the Communist takeover of all of America. And they know this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Liberal Racism and the Truth About ‘White Supremacy’
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 10:22:13 pm »
Thanks, 240b.

Remember this?