Author Topic: BREAKING REPORT: MTG has introduced ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT against FBI Director Wray.  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

That's a start, but there are many others that need to be impeached -- all the way to the top.  Brandon's impeachment is long overdue.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That's a start, but there are many others that need to be impeached -- all the way to the top.  Brandon's impeachment is long overdue.

"Impeachment" is a joke...thanks to Democrats.  Hand them out like parking tickets.

I'm sorry I removed that post...I don't want the FBI knocking down my door....watch what you say please!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 08:18:30 pm by mystery-ak »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I am more in favor of a final solution.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"Impeachment" is a joke...thanks to Democrats.  Hand them out like parking tickets.

888high58888
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 08:18:48 pm by mystery-ak »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Normally, I'd put this in the "meaningless gesture" category, but if Biden is just going to veto anything sensible Congress does pass, then maybe meaningless gestures are appropriate.

However, it's worth pointing out that one of the thing Gaetz, Boebert, and the rest of the holdouts were insistent upon was passing 13 individual appropriation bills rather than just the one consolidated one.  And as best as I can tell, the current count is at "zero", and none appear to be even close at this point.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It won't go anywhere, but it will be a useful vehicle to expose the dirt for all to see.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Normally, I'd put this in the "meaningless gesture" category, but if Biden is just going to veto anything sensible Congress does pass, then maybe meaningless gestures are appropriate.

However, it's worth pointing out that one of the thing Gaetz, Boebert, and the rest of the holdouts were insistent upon was passing 13 individual appropriation bills rather than just the one consolidated one.  And as best as I can tell, the current count is at "zero", and none appear to be even close at this point.
Perhaps under the current circumstances this may fall into the 'meaningless gesture' category, but I just view it as good practice for whenever the opportunity presents itself to see this sort of thing through to the end. GOP performance in the past when the GOP had a majority of both houses and the White House indicates to me that they badly need to practice.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis