Author Topic: Outrage at Durham report for finding Hillary Clinton committed 'no provable criminal offense' despit  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Outrage at Durham report for finding Hillary Clinton committed 'no provable criminal offense' despite APPROVING plan to 'vilify Trump and stir up scandal between him and Russians' prior to 2016 election

Special Counsel John Durham released his final report on Monday
    It accused FBI agents of failing to look into allegations against Hillary Clinton
    The report revealed Clinton had personally approved a plan to 'vilify' her opponent Donald Trump by claiming foreign interference in the election
    Durham interviewed Clinton in May 2022 regarding the accusations

By Kelly Laco, Executive Editor Of Politics For Dailymail.Com and Rob Crilly, Senior Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 07:53 EDT, 16 May 2023 | Updated: 09:36 EDT, 16 May 2023

Special Counsel John Durham revealed that he questioned former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in May 2022, but did not find any 'provable criminal offense,' despite her clear attempt to 'vilify' Trump by linking him to an unsubstantiated collusion plot with Russia ahead of the 2016 election.

Durham said in the report published Monday that the FBI should have done more to look into a Russian intelligence analysis suggesting that 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had personally approved a plan to 'vilify' her opponent Donald Trump by claiming foreign interference in the election.

However, in a footnote in the report published Monday, Durham said Clinton denied the claims when she sat down with the special counsel team on May 11, 2022.

During the interview, Clinton stated to Durham's attorneys that it's 'really sad,' but that she understood why they had to continue to ask questions.

'I get it, you have to go down every rabbit hole,' the former secretary of state said according to the report.

According to Durham, Clinton responded during the interview when asked to address declassified information by the then-Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe about her 'alleged plan' to 'stir up a scandal between Trump and the Russians.'

It 'looked like Russian disinformation to me; they're very good at it, you know,' Clinton responded.

'Clinton advised that she had a lot of plans to win the campaign, and anything that came into the public domain was available to her,' the report continued regarding her interview in 2022.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12089463/Hillary-Clinton-DENIED-trying-vilify-Trump-2022-interview-John-Durham.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No provable criminal offence

This once great republic is DEAD!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ScottinVA

Why the outrage?  It’s long been plainly clear the Clintons and Bidens are immune from prosecution of any kind under this banana republic’s two-tier “justice” system. Expressing outrage is a waste of time and energy on an outcome that is a foregone conclusion.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 07:39:42 pm by ScottinVA »