Author Topic: IRS removes investigative team from Hunter Biden probe in move whistleblower claims is 'clearly reta  (Read 821 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 IRS removes investigative team from Hunter Biden probe in move whistleblower claims is ‘clearly retaliatory’
By Steven Nelson   
May 15, 2023 7:18pm

WASHINGTON — The IRS on Monday removed the “entire investigative team” from its long-running tax fraud probe of first son Hunter Biden in alleged retaliation against the whistleblower who alleged a coverup, The Post has learned.

The purge allegedly was done on the orders of the Justice Department, the whistleblower’s attorneys told Congress in a letter.

“Today the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Supervisory Special Agent we represent was informed that he and his entire investigative team are being removed from the ongoing and sensitive investigation of the high-profile, controversial subject about which our client sought to make whistleblower disclosures to Congress. He was informed the change was at the request of the Department of Justice,” Mark Lytle and Tristan Leavitt wrote.

The whistleblower, who has supervised the Hunter Biden probe since early 2020, has not publicly identified the first son as the subject of his coverup claims, though congressional sources have done so.

“On April 27, 2023, IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel appeared before the House Committee on Ways and Means. He testified: ‘I can say without any hesitation there will be no retaliation for anyone making an allegation or a call to a whistleblower hotline.’ However, this move is clearly retaliatory and may also constitute obstruction of a congressional inquiry,” the lawyers went on.

“Our client has a right to make disclosures to Congress … He is protected by 5 U.S.C. § 2302 from retaliatory personnel actions—including receiving a ‘significant change in duties, responsibilities, or working conditions’ (which this clearly is) because of his disclosures to Congress.

“Any attempt by any government official to prevent a federal employee from furnishing information to Congress is also a direct violation of longstanding appropriations restriction. Furthermore, 18 U.S.C. § 1505 makes it a crime to obstruct an investigation of Congress,” Lytle and Leavitt wrote.

The whistleblower’s team added: “We respectfully request that you give this matter your prompt attention. Removing the experienced investigators who have worked this case for years and are now the subject-matter experts is exactly the sort of issue our client intended to blow the whistle on to begin with.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/15/irs-cans-investigative-team-from-hunter-biden-probe-in-move-whistleblower-claims-is-clearly-retaliatory/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am so confused... :banghead:

If someone can figure this out please post it here..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I am so confused... :banghead:

If someone can figure this out please post it here..
It appears the DOJ 'requested' that the entire IRS team investigating Hunter's financial transactions for tax purposes stand down. Obviously, his dealings, taxed or otherwise, expose the money trail from the CCP to Daddy and others, and I'd bet the stand down order comes from Biden's owners/handlers (and who knows, maybe even the CCP).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It appears the DOJ 'requested' that the entire IRS team investigating Hunter's financial transactions for tax purposes stand down. Obviously, his dealings, taxed or otherwise, expose the money trail from the CCP to Daddy and others, and I'd bet the stand down order comes from Biden's owners/handlers (and who knows, maybe even the CCP).

Yes, I understand that part of it..what I don't understand is this investigation now over?..or a new IRS team takes over.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 01:06:18 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

Yes, I understand that part of it..what I don't understand is this investigation now over?..or a new IRS team takes over.
It looks like the IRS, at the behest of the DOJ, pulled the plug.

Need we any more evidence of the depth of the criminal conspiracy against the United States?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
33m
BREAKING: A Biden administration whistleblower informed Congress today that the “entire investigative team” working on the Hunter Biden case at the IRS was removed from the case today, and that that their removal was specifically requested by DOJ.

Developing…
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It looks like the IRS, at the behest of the DOJ, pulled the plug.

Need we any more evidence of the depth of the criminal conspiracy against the United States?

I have been looking for an answer..no one seems to know why or what happens now with this IRS investigation....will anyone even care that Biden has pulled the IRS off his son!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 IRS reportedly fires entire group of investigators probing Hunter Biden, whistleblower accuses admin of retaliation
News
Carlos Garcia
May 15, 2023

The IRS fired the entire group of investigators looking into Hunter Biden and a whistleblower included in the group accused the Biden administration of retaliating against his revelations.

In April, the whistleblower came forward to accuse the Biden administration of improperly obstructing the investigation into the president's son.

A letter from attorney Mark Lytle to members of Congress claimed that the whistleblower could provided disclosures proving various improper decisions by the Biden administration.

"Political considerations were having an impact on the decision for agents to make investigative steps in the case. And those political considerations are not normally a part of a career investigator's toolkit," Lytle said.

According to the New York Post, the IRS responded by firing the group that included the whistleblower on Monday.

“Today the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Supervisory Special Agent we represent was informed that he and his entire investigative team are being removed from the ongoing and sensitive investigation of the high-profile, controversial subject about which our client sought to make whistleblower disclosures to Congress," said attorneys to the whistleblower to Congress.

They also claimed that the whistleblower was told the decision was made at the behest of the Department of Justice.

The whistleblower has not said that the case involved was that into Hunter Biden, but congressional sources and the Wall Street Journal confirmed the claim.

IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel testified to the House Committee on Ways and Means in April that there would be no retaliation against any whistleblower.

"However, this move is clearly retaliatory and may also constitute obstruction of a congressional inquiry,” said the whistleblower's attorneys to Congress.

“We respectfully request that you give this matter your prompt attention," they added. "Removing the experienced investigators who have worked this case for years and are now the subject-matter experts is exactly the sort of issue our client intended to blow the whistle on to begin with.”

Hunter Biden's taxes have been under investigation since 2018.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/irs-fires-whistleblower-hunter#toggle-gdpr
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This has got to be the most corrupt administration in the short history of the USA...
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

Not just reassigned, but fired?

It doesn't get more blatant than that, short of being Brightbarted or Epsteined.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

IRS whistleblower, team removed from Hunter Biden case in possible retaliation, Congress told

Lawyers for whistleblower disclose to lawmakers sudden move, raise concerns of obstruction of congressional probe.

By John Solomon

Updated: May 15, 2023 - 8:40pm

The Justice Department removed an IRS whistleblower and his entire team from the criminal investigation of Hunter Biden’s taxes in what his lawyers described to Congress on Monday as an act of retaliation and possible obstruction of congressional inquiries, according to correspondence to lawmakers obtained by Just the News.

The IRS whistleblower, whose name has not been released, is a decorated supervisory criminal investigative agent who led the team probing the presidential son’s tax affairs.

He received whistleblower protection a few weeks ago from Congress and the Justice Department inspector general to disclose evidence he says shows there was political interference in the Hunter Biden probe.

"Today the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Supervisory Special Agent we represent was informed that he and his entire investigative team are being removed from the ongoing and sensitive investigation of the high-profile, controversial subject about which our client sought to make whistleblower disclosures to Congress,” the whistleblower’s lawyers, Mark Lytle and Tristan Leavitt, wrote in a letter to multiple House and Senate committees. "He was informed the change was at the request of the Department of Justice."

You can read the letter here:

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/irs-whistleblower-team-removed-hunter-biden-case-possible?utm_source=mux&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tw
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Not just reassigned, but fired?

It doesn't get more blatant than that, short of being Brightbarted or Epsteined.
It's almost surprising these investigators weren't Epsteined.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Sunday Night Massacre?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I thought Biden wanted 87,000 new IRS agents? I guess he figured it would take half of them just to investigate his own family affairs.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This has got to be the most corrupt administration in the short history of the USA...

Not only that, they don't even try to hide the fact anymore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.