Author Topic: Violent Mother’s Day weekend in Chicago ahead of new progressive mayor’s swearing in Chicago shootin  (Read 115 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CHICAGO Published May 15, 2023 9:24am EDT
Violent Mother’s Day weekend in Chicago ahead of new progressive mayor’s swearing in
Chicago shooting victims include 13-year-old boy, 5 other juveniles
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

Gianno Caldwell has 'Breakfast with Friends' with veterans about the future of Chicago
Fox News’ Gianno Caldwell discusses issues affecting voters just outside of Chicago ahead of Brandon Johnson officially becoming mayor

A bloody Mother’s Day weekend in Chicago left more than two dozen people shot and multiple murdered as Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson prepares to be sworn in as the city’s 57th mayor on Monday.

The violence occurred between 6 p.m. Friday and 11:59 pm. Sunday, according to Chicago police data.

In total, there were at least 21 reported shooting incidents and 27 shooting victims, which included at least six juveniles. Police said at least six people were fatally shot while one person was stabbed to death.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/violent-mothers-day-weekend-chicago-ahead-new-progressive-mayors-swearing-in
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson