Author Topic: VIDEO: Biden-Deployed Soldier Opens Texas Border Gate, Allows Migrants to Enter  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
VIDEO: Biden-Deployed Soldier Opens Texas Border Gate, Allows Migrants to Enter

A government surveillance video shows a National Guard soldier opening a border gate for migrants to enter near Eagle Pass, Texas, on May 15. (Government Surveillance Video via Fox News)Government Surveillance Video via Fox News
BOB PRICE16 May 2023336
3:16
A U.S. National Guard soldier deployed to the Texas border by the Biden administration is seen in a video unlocking a border barrier gate to allow a large group of migrants to enter. The soldier is not a member of the Texas National Guard deployed by Governor Greg Abbott, officials stated.

A video tweeted by Fox LA reporter Bill Melugin shows a female soldier opening a gate in a border fence near Eagle Pass, Texas. The date on the video is May 15, shortly after the end of the CDC Title-42 migrant expulsion protocol.

The video shows the soldier opening the gate in what appears to be a Texas-built border fence along the Rio Grande. The soldier steps back as the gate swings open and a large group of migrants begin to enter.

The migrants line up to wait for Border Patrol agents who will process the migrants and place them on the bus for transportation to an Eagle Pass processing facility.

Melugin tweeted that Texas National Guard officials told him the soldier is a Missouri National Guard member deployed to assist Border Patrol agents under Title 10 by the Biden administration. She is not an Operation Lone Star-deployed soldier.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/05/16/video-biden-deployed-soldier-opens-texas-border-gate-allows-migrants-to-enter/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org