Author Topic: Illegal Immigration Adds a Los Angeles Every Two Years  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigration Adds a Los Angeles Every Two Years
« on: May 16, 2023, 04:53:03 pm »
Illegal Immigration Adds a Los Angeles Every Two Years

PUBLISHED:  Mon, MAY 15th 2023 @ 10:36 am EDT  by  Jeremy Beck
Over two million people, for each of the last two years, have either been released into the U.S., avoided detection, or overstayed a visa. Most are economic migrants who plan to stay for a while. That doesn't count the more than one million who receive green cards every year.

Four million people reside in the city of Los Angeles. LA County is 10 million large.

Does adding a city of Los Angeles every two years (illegal immigration alone), and an LA County every 39 months (legal + illegal) have an impact on open space and natural resources? You don't have to be an environmental scientist to know that it does.

"We have to be thinking about how many people we can sustain," says Professor Philip A. Cafaro. "We need to treat immigrants and would-be immigrants with respect," he says, "but at the same time we have to set pretty strict limits to how many people can come."

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/illegal-immigration-adds-los-angeles-every-two-years
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson