Author Topic: ARMY MODERNIZATION STAYS ‘ON TRACK’  (Read 108 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ARMY MODERNIZATION STAYS ‘ON TRACK’
« on: May 16, 2023, 04:20:54 pm »
ARMY MODERNIZATION STAYS ‘ON TRACK’
m113
Photo by: U.S. Army/Spc. Joshua Zayas
Thu, 05/11/2023 - 07:08

The Army is pushing ahead on its modernization and transformation for 2030 and 2040, a panel of senior leaders said.

“I believe that Army modernization is on track,” said Gen. James Rainey, commanding general of Army Futures Command. “As we deliver Army 2030 and design Army 2040, Army Futures Command is … transforming the Army to ensure war-winning future readiness, and modernization is an essential part of that.”

The Army is “progressing through the most significant transformation in almost half a century,” said Lt. Gen. Erik Peterson, deputy Army chief of staff for resources and plans, G-8.

This year alone, the Army plans to field or deliver prototypes for 24 signature modernization systems, including long-range hypersonic missiles, medium-range missiles, the Precision Strike Missile, Mobile Protected Firepower, the Maneuver Short-Range Air Defense System and the Next Generation Squad Weapon.

https://www.ausa.org/news/army-modernization-stays-track
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: ARMY MODERNIZATION STAYS ‘ON TRACK’
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 04:21:49 pm »
So total wokeness is on track. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson