Author Topic: Mask-Wearers Are Poisoning Themselves  (Read 419 times)

Offline Kamaji

Mask-Wearers Are Poisoning Themselves
« on: May 16, 2023, 01:12:39 pm »
Mask-Wearers Are Poisoning Themselves

Wearing a mask is bad for you, actually.

Jeffrey H. Anderson
May 15, 2023

You might be fortunate to live in a part of the country where mask-sightings have become mercifully rare. But a surprising number of Americans, particularly those in urban areas, continue to don masks, and most public-health officials would happily make the rest of us do so again if given half a chance. The pandemic may be officially over, but the reckoning with the response must not be.

The mask zealots’ mantra has long been that masks clearly do some good, while they don’t do any harm. The first part of that contention is unsupported by the best medical research, as I’ve detailed in “Do Masks Work?,” “Masks Still Don’t Work,” and (most recently) “The Mask of Ignorance.” The second part—that masks do no harm—is contradicted by the obvious degradation of human social interaction when people are masked, and it has now been further contradicted by a new German study.

That study highlights how much carbon dioxide mask-wearers are breathing back into their own lungs, essentially poisoning themselves in the process. Rather than breathing in the fresh air of freedom, mask-wearers breathe in the tainted air that should have been expelled from their bodies and released out into the open. The authors of the German study observe that “a significant rise in carbon dioxide occurring while wearing a mask is scientifically proven in many studies.”

It is the magnitude of the rise that is most striking. “Fresh air has around 0.04% CO2,” the authors write, while “masks bear a possible chronic exposure to low level carbon dioxide of 1.41–3.2% CO2 of the inhaled air in reliable human experiments.” So, research suggests that mask-wearers (specifically those who wear masks for more than five minutes at a time) are breathing in 35 to 80 times normal levels of carbon dioxide. To put that into perspective, the authors describe chronic exposure at CO2 levels of 0.3 percent—just 8 times normal levels—as “toxic.”

Source:  https://www.theamericanconservative.com/mask-wearers-are-poisoning-themselves/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Mask-Wearers Are Poisoning Themselves
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 10:31:26 pm »
I suggest taking this claim with a block of salt. If rebreathed CO2 is significant it will affect blood O2 level and affect one’s energy level and consciousness. I’m a few thousand miles from my place of work, where I am required to wear a mask and could test this claim by checking my blood O2 level through the day, but I’m pretty sure my blood O2 levels will be unaffected.

Going off-topic a bit, I do not think the current level of Covid circulation and deaths justifies requiring masks And haven’t for a year or more.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 10:42:27 pm »
I suggest taking this claim with a block of salt. If rebreathed CO2 is significant it will affect blood O2 level and affect one’s energy level and consciousness. I’m a few thousand miles from my place of work, where I am required to wear a mask and could test this claim by checking my blood O2 level through the day, but I’m pretty sure my blood O2 levels will be unaffected.

Going off-topic a bit, I do not think the current level of Covid circulation and deaths justifies requiring masks And haven’t for a year or more.

No mask requirements around here anymore.  My daughter and I went to pick up curbside and the waiter delivering our food had a mask on.  We watched him put sunscreen on his face and then proceeded to put his mask back on.  All we could think of were the fumes from any scent put into the sunscreen being inhaled.  Not only that, he was outside with a slight breeze ad 85 degree weather.  It made zero sense.  He had to be from up north where it was pounded into his head that he was going to die if he didn't wear a mask.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 10:54:16 pm »
In Santa Clara County the last remainder of government-mandated masking was healthcare workers. Restaurants, stores and regular businesses had been employers’ and employees’ choice for so long I don’t remember when it became optional. The requirement for healthcare people was dropped a month or two ago (my wife and daughters work in healthcare, so they were very happy; they were one or two degrees of separation from actual contact with patients).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 11:15:12 pm »

You can wear all the masks you want but the instant you try to force one on me the trouble starts.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 11:19:40 pm »
I should not have to post this, but in case it hasn’t been noticed, I have never advocated mask mandates or Vaccine mandates.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2023, 11:52:01 pm »
I should not have to post this, but in case it hasn’t been noticed, I have never advocated mask mandates or Vaccine mandates.

Thanks! We're good!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2023, 11:57:00 pm »

We're good. Sorry for my part in making things less good.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: