Author Topic: INSANITY PREVAILS: NYC Mayor Eric Adams Wants to Revoke ‘Sanctuary City’ Status Amid Illegal Alien I  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
INSANITY PREVAILS: NYC Mayor Eric Adams Wants to Revoke ‘Sanctuary City’ Status Amid Illegal Alien Invasion
By Jim Hoft May. 15, 2023 1:35 pm620 Comments

New York City Mayor Eric Adams was finally given a dose of reality about what residents who live near the border have been going through for years.

Adams says New York is at a breaking point due to the number of illegal immigrants who keep arriving in the city and needing services.

On Wednesday night, Mayor Eric Adams issued an executive order suspending the city’s right-to-shelter rules, which require the city to quickly locate private rooms for asylum seekers.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/insanity-prevails-mayor-eric-adams-wants-to-revoke-nycs-sanctuary-city-status-amid-illegal-aliens-invasion/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm no fan of his, being a democrat politician makes him almost immediately unlikable, but he does seem to be trying to do reasonable things to right his ship. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ron DeSantis looks more and more like a genius every day for busing the invasion to the northern cities then sitting back and watching them squeal.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Ron DeSantis looks more and more like a genius every day for busing the invasion to the northern cities then sitting back and watching them squeal.

Yes indeed.