Author Topic: Biden’s DHS Is Offering Concierge Service for Illegal Aliens – Government Employees will Pick Up The  (Read 139 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s DHS Is Offering Concierge Service for Illegal Aliens – Government Employees will Pick Up Their Tagged Bags at the Border for Them (Video)
By Jim Hoft May. 15, 2023 10:20 am242 Comments

The Biden regime is offering concierge service for illegal border crossers.

Real America’s Voice correspondent Ben Bergquam reported from the Yuma, Arizona border on Monday on The War Room.

During his discussion Bergquam reported that last night the illegals he met were from Moldova, Egypt and Sudan. It is a global invasion! Hundreds were streaming into Arizona last night.

Ben Berqguam then reported on this amazing development. The border patrol is now picking up bags at the border owned by illegals and delivering them to their location. As Steve Bannon reported – It is an illegal alien concierge service!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/bidens-dhs-is-offering-concierge-service-for-illegal-aliens-government-employees-will-pick-up-their-tagged-bags-at-the-border-for-them-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson