Author Topic: Watch: Biden’s Deputy Energy Sec. evades Sen John Kennedy’s climate questions – ‘If we spent $50 tri  (Read 131 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Biden’s Deputy Energy Sec. evades Sen John Kennedy’s climate questions – ‘If we spent $50 trillion…by 2050…how much is that going to reduce world temps?’

Sen John Kennedy (R-Lousiana) “I’m gonna ask again, maybe I’m not being clear: if we spent $50 trillion to become carbon neutral by 2050 in the United States of America, how much is that going to reduce world temperatures?”

Dept of Energy Deputy Sec David Turk: “This is a global problem so we need to reduce our emissions and we need to do everything we can –”

Kennedy: “How much if we do our part is it going to reduce world temperatures?”

Turk: “We’re 13% of global emissions–”

Kenndy: “You don’t know do ya Mr. Secretary?”

Turk: “So we’re 13% of global emissions–”

“If you know why won’t you tell me?”

“You don’t know do ya? You just want us to spend $50 trillion and you don’t have the slightest idea whether it’s going to reduce world temperatures,” Kennedy said.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/05/15/i-dont-watch-bidens-deputy-energy-sec-evades-sen-john-kennedys-climate-questions-if-we-spent-50-trillion-by-2050-how-much-is-that-going-to-reduce-world-temps/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson