Author Topic: Study: Man-Made Emissions Since 1750 Have Had Little Effect On CO2 Levels  (Read 112 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ANDREA WIDBURG ON MAY 15, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Study: Man-Made Emissions Since 1750 Have Had Little Effect On CO2 Levels

earth sun horizonAs part of their return to paganism, leftists are determined to save Mother Earth from the parasite that is humankind.

According to the leftists, our parasitism comes from the fact that beginning with the Industrial Revolution and with accelerating speed as we built First World economies on fossil fuels, we poured so much CO2 into the atmosphere that we literally changed Mother Gaia’s climate. [emphasis, links added]

Even worse, we did so in a way that primarily affects marginalized people of color, women, and the gender confused.

But what if the evidence shows that the Industrial Revolution and subsequent fossil-fuel reliance didn’t trigger a massive CO2 increase? Well, we may find out.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/study-man-made-emissions-since-1750-have-had-little-effect-on-co2-levels/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson