Author Topic: Stateside domestic capitalist changes  (Read 1078 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Stateside domestic capitalist changes
« on: June 26, 2023, 03:23:23 am »
Retail fast food changes, kiosk implementations.  I visited steak and shake and the place was filthy, with few people working, looked like two or three, it took nearly thirty minutes to get food.  Workers were cold and unfriendly, many tables had pennys to show their appreciation for such low service they had received. 

Taco bell was little better, workers often quite rude,the place is now dirty to be expected.  Workers often cranky.  Portions smaller and prices climbing.  News say fast food stores imminent collapse.  If so they are working hard to have it so.  Social engineering to the detriment of America and its people, WOKE businessmen of America.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Stateside domestic capitalist changes
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 05:36:18 am »
I haven't visited any fast food outlets that were dirty,never mind filthy.

I have been to a few with surly help,though. Which  is surprising,when you consider they are being paid up to 16 bucks per hour to serve food and make change.

On the other hand,the semi-local McDonalds has the friendliest  help I have ever seen. They even bring your food to whatever table you are sitting at. This is big for me,because I am having hip and lower back problems.

Not only that,but they are friendly and smiling,and ask is there anything else they can bring you when they come.

The closest Wendy's is about 25 miles away,and when I go there,there is always a line of cars backed up at the drive through lane,and a line of people standing inside waiting to order or pick up there food. The wait staff are so busy  taking orders and handing orders to customers they really don't have the time to do much more than smile and say "Thank you".

They,and a local Hardees that I sometimes go to that have some surly counter help that have serious attitudes are the only fast food joints I visit. Even then it is  usually  a once or twice a week thing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!