Author Topic: The Useful Veneer of the Aging Democrat By Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Useful Veneer of the Aging Democrat

The new majority of radical Democrats allows the old fogies to bask in the limelight until they drop because these codgers mask their revolutionary intentions.
By Victor Davis Hanson
April 19, 2023

Joe Biden is now 80 years-old. He will be 82 when he campaigns for the 2024 presidency—and a clearly debilitated 86 should he be elected and fill out his second term. He has been in government for over a half-century.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and current representative from California is 83.

Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), the second-ranking Democratic House member behind Pelosi, was House majority leader until early this year. He is 83, and has been an elected official for nearly 60 years.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) is 72, with 48 years in elected government.

Democratic luminary and former chairman of the Senate Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, Senator Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.) is 89, and ailing—after 53 years as an elected official.

James Clyburn (D-S.C.) is House minority whip and 82.

These are the official faces of the Democratic Party.

They came into power and maturity three decades ago during the Clinton years of 1993-1999.   

Decades ago, they sometimes supported strong national defense, secure borders, gas and oil development, fully funding the police, and a few restrictions on partial-birth abortions.

Not now.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2023/04/19/the-useful-veneer-of-the-aging-democrat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The Useful Veneer of the Aging Democrat By Victor Davis Hanson
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 02:40:02 pm »
And these lifelong politicians have use their positions to enrich themselves at the expense of everybody else
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 07:15:29 pm »
Does this look like shingles?

Dianne Feinstein's staff makes sure the senator never walks around the Capitol by herself out of concern for what she might say to reporters amid her declining health and old age, report says
Story by Lloyd Lee • Saturday, May 13, 2023

*Sen. Dianne Feinstein returned to the Senate this week, defying calls for her resignation.
    *As her health declined, her staff began to follow her wherever she goes in the Capitol, per Rolling Stone.
    *"They will not let her leave by herself, but she doesn't even know it," a former staffer said.

Dianne Feinstein's office makes sure a staff member constantly follows the senator around the Capitol out of concern for what she might say to reporters amid her declining health and old age, multiple sources told Rolling Stone.

Feinstein returned to the Senate on Wednesday after spending nearly three months away from Washington due to a shingles infection. But her mental acuity has also faced scrutiny in recent years with reports revealing how the 89-year-old senator would at times forget conversations and struggle with her short-term memory. ...
Business Insider, via MSN

Link to referenced Rolling Stone article.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 08:22:00 pm »
Does this look like shingles?

Business Insider, via MSN

Link to referenced Rolling Stone article.

Looks like an aftermath of stroke to me.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2023, 11:36:51 pm »

Looks like an aftermath of stroke to me.

Me too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: