Author Topic: Thought For The Day by John Jaeger, MBA  (Read 24472 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Thought For The Day by John Jaeger, MBA
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2023, 02:20:02 pm »
"The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who
are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ---Samuel Adams

And then God created a Democrat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2023, 08:14:40 pm »
And then God created a Democrat.

I think you left an "N" out of Democrat.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2023, 01:31:14 pm »

"Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have,
 it depends solely upon what you think." - Dale Carnegie

"The greatest discovery of any generation is that human beings can alter their lives
by altering the attitudes of their minds." - Albert Schweitzer

« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 04:32:34 pm by ChemEngrMBA »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2023, 01:57:57 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2023, 01:15:24 pm »
"Sin has many tools, but a lie is the handle which fits them all." – Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2023, 01:18:21 pm »
"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" - Mark 8:36

Bernie Madoff
Jeffrey Epstein
Phil Spector

Adolf Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Chairman Mao
Vladimir Putin

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2023, 01:26:42 pm »
"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" - Mark 8:36

Bernie Madoff
Jeffrey Epstein
Phil Spector

Adolf Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Chairman Mao
Vladimir Putin
Democrats

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2023, 01:16:25 pm »
Gentlemen, court your wife every single day.  Romance her publicly and privately, for a happy marriage and a happy life.
If this seems strange to you, start practicing every day. Practice makes perfect.

Ladies, I heard this on a radio talk show:  "I'm a feminist.  I've learned that if you treat your husband like a king, he will treat you like a queen."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2023, 03:15:55 pm »
 :thumbsup:

Its true....you can ask my wife!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2023, 03:28:38 pm »
Mostly true, unless you are married to an addict. In that case, it's just enabling. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2023, 05:27:25 pm »
"Out of  the very stones [Arabs] will fabricate such a tower of falsehoods that you can only stand and gape in wonder and admiration at their fruitful invention." --Isabel Burton

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2023, 01:09:53 pm »
those nations with the highest levels  of depression and suicide over the last 50 years  also happen to have been the most irreligious.  (Soviet bloc, China, Japan, Scandanavia, UK, France, among others)  Abortion rates, separation and family discord are all far more prominent in the irreligious west than anywhere else in the world.- 1627

The evidence suggest that atheism is thus:
A belief held for psychological reasons leading to an increased probability of psychosis, abusive behavior, depression and suicidal inclination.
If those are not the hallmarks of a delusion, I don’t know what is. – 1641  (Illogical Atheism, by Bo Jinn, former atheist)

« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 01:10:39 pm by ChemEngrMBA »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2023, 01:41:13 pm »
If those are not the hallmarks of a delusion, I don’t know what is. –Illogical Atheism, by Bo Jinn, former atheist

Believing in a magical fairy that lives in the sky and loves you so much he inflicts terrible pain and suffering on most of you  to prove he loves you?

Organized religion is about controlling the masses with fear in order to keep them in line.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2023, 07:54:47 pm »
If those are not the hallmarks of a delusion, I don’t know what is. –Illogical Atheism, by Bo Jinn, former atheist

Believing in a magical fairy that lives in the sky and loves you so much he inflicts terrible pain and suffering on most of you  to prove he loves you?

Organized religion is about controlling the masses with fear in order to keep them in line.

Organized atheism has a lot to answer for, from Lenin to Stalin to Hitler to Chairman Mao to the fatuous pretense that everything made itself from nothing, to the fact that of all religions, atheism has the lowest retention rate and the fewest number of Nobel Laureates in science.  The Unabomber was a genius who murdered people he hated with package bombs.  He had a well-worn copy of atheist Isaac Asimov's Two Volume Guide to the Bible in his rathole cabin, along with Al Gore's Earth in the Balance.

I refer you to http://Proof-There-Is-No-God.blogspot.com

and http://Irrational-Atheism.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2023, 08:14:38 pm »
Organized atheism has a lot to answer for, from Lenin to Stalin to Hitler to Chairman Mao to the fatuous pretense that everything made itself from nothing, to the fact that of all religions, atheism has the lowest retention rate and the fewest number of Nobel Laureates in science.  The Unabomber was a genius who murdered people he hated with package bombs.  He had a well-worn copy of atheist Isaac Asimov's Two Volume Guide to the Bible in his rathole cabin, along with Al Gore's Earth in the Balance.

@ChemEngrMBA

Now list all the religious wars created by the True Believers to kill non-believers.

I understand this may take weeks,so no hurry with your answser.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2023, 09:05:07 pm »
@ChemEngrMBA

Lets just enjoy this thread of quotes.  Not the place for Christian vs Atheist arguments....
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2023, 09:07:41 pm »

Trying to change some people's minds about anything is very much akin to teaching pigs to sing.

It wastes your time and annoys the pigs. @ChemEngrMBA
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2023, 09:50:42 pm »
Lets just enjoy this thread of quotes.  Not the place for Christian vs Atheist arguments....

@Cyber Liberty

It's a "fight" nobody ever wins,anyway.

I personally  don't give a squat who worships who or what,as long as they don't insist that I worship it with them.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 09:51:38 pm by sneakypete »

Offline MOD3

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2023, 10:20:02 pm »
What CL said. Change topics.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2023, 11:03:27 pm »

I quoted the Holy Bible many times, without the slightest objection. Implicitly, any quote from the Bible contradicts atheism.
Every Bible quote is implicitly Christian vs Atheist. What would have been appropriate was for @sneakypete to take his snark elsewhere, and create a new thread.  I did just that, guaranteeing his failure to rise to my complex challenge of *science* without intervention.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2023, 11:32:28 pm »
 “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
—Jack Handey
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2023, 01:40:07 pm »
".... no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end." - Ecclesiastes 3:11

"There is an infinite amount of research to do." - Scientists, eager for an infinite amount of government grants, confirming Ecclesiastes 3:11

Online libertybele

« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2023, 06:53:11 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

It's a "fight" nobody ever wins,anyway.

I personally  don't give a squat who worships who or what,as long as they don't insist that I worship it with them.

@sneakypete you have right to your beliefs and I absolutely agree; no one should insist that you worship with them.  However, I do pray for others.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2023, 06:53:44 pm »
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
—Jack Handey

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2023, 11:23:34 am »
"One hundred years from my day there will not be a bible in the earth except one that is looked upon by an antiquarian curiosity seeker." - Voltaire, 1694 - 1778

The Holy Bible is the best-selling book in the world two hundred fifty years later.