General Category > General Discussion

Thought For The Day by John Jaeger, MBA

<< < (57/58) > >>

ChemEngrMBA:
"It is more blessed to give than to receive." - The Holy Bible

I can tell you from personal experience that giving has richly blessed me more than the family members to whom I gave.

All of us are smarter than any of us, so please write your best Giving Story right here for all to see and ponder, maybe duplicate, for their benefit and others' as well.

ChemEngrMBA:
"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor." --George Washington

ChemEngrMBA:
"It is not the duty of science to defend the theory of evolution, and stick by it to the bitter end—no matter which illogical and unsupported conclusions it offers. On the contrary, it is expected that scientists recognize the patently obvious impossibility of Darwin's pronouncements and predictions . . Let's cut the umbilical cord that tied us down to Darwin for such a long time. It is choking us and holding us back."—I.L. Cohen, Darwin Was Wrong: A Study in Probabilities (1985)

ChemEngrMBA:
The widespread support of Hamas terrorists by people living in America is evil, despicable and cowardly. - John Phillip Jaeger

libertybele:

--- Quote from: ChemEngrMBA on May 05, 2024, 05:13:38 pm ---The widespread support of Hamas terrorists by people living in America is evil, despicable and cowardly. - John Phillip Jaeger

--- End quote ---

Those that support Hamas inside America, aren't necessarily Americans but ILLEGALS who have invaded this country with no loyalty towards America or have been granted legal status that refuse to assimilate.

Those that support Hamas want to see the downfall of our Republic, "Death to America" is want they are working towards.

The uprising on campuses throughout our country I believe is just a test to see what they can get away with and how easily they can take this country over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version