Author Topic: Durham Report Released: FBI Had no Evidence of Collusion  (Read 2981 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Durham Report Released: FBI Had no Evidence of Collusion
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2023, 11:35:24 am »
And did nothing about it.

Exactly.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2023, 11:46:42 am »
I have to wonder if there is anyone who is even going to pretend to surprised or shocked by this.

So far I haven't seen or heard anything. Not even any denials.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2023, 12:57:52 pm »
Elise Stefanik: Durham Report Shows ‘Criminal Abuse of Power’ Went Up to Obama-Biden White House

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) said that Special Counsel John Durham’s report about the origins of the FBI’s investigation into former President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign revealed a “criminal abuse of power” that went up to the Obama-Biden White House.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/15/elise-stefanik-durham-report-shows-criminal-abuse-power-obama-biden-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2023, 01:03:35 pm »
Elise Stefanik: Durham Report Shows ‘Criminal Abuse of Power’ Went Up to Obama-Biden White House

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) said that Special Counsel John Durham’s report about the origins of the FBI’s investigation into former President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign revealed a “criminal abuse of power” that went up to the Obama-Biden White House.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/15/elise-stefanik-durham-report-shows-criminal-abuse-power-obama-biden-white-house/

Will anything be done about it?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2023, 01:46:00 pm »

Who would do it? Certainly not anyone in THIS administration.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2023, 01:53:55 pm »

Nope...  This is a real life ultimate example of the fox guarding the hen house.  Those who would be investigating and convicting of these crimes are the same ones perpetuating it. 

Kind of like the IRS running a money laundering scam, which in this era is not that far fetched either.

If you ask Jordon or McCarthy, their message is pretty much the thing has to be gutted and restarted.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2023, 02:04:39 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

What do you call a system of government that is mostly a series of hoaxes on the voters?

That's the American system now. All of our major decisions are based on intel/media/gov't hoaxes.

8:59 AM · May 16, 2023

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2023, 02:12:27 pm »
Nope...  This is a real life ultimate example of the fox guarding the hen house.  Those who would be investigating and convicting of these crimes are the same ones perpetuating it. 

Kind of like the IRS running a money laundering scam, which in this era is not that far fetched either.

If you ask Jordon or McCarthy, their message is pretty much the thing has to be gutted and restarted.

:thumbsup:

« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2023, 08:49:21 pm »
 9999hair out0000

"Adam Schiff's job for five years was to lie about Trump.  Defamation and treason."  (Video)

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1658570619414368258

Offline libertybele

« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2023, 08:54:41 pm »
FBI opened Trump-Russia probe despite Papadopoulos' denial that said collusion would be 'treason': Durham

The long-anticipated report from Special Counsel John Durham revealed the FBI opened its doomed Trump-Russia investigation after former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos repeatedly denied any possible collusion and argued that such activity would be treasonous.

Durham’s report Monday determined that the FBI opened its years-long "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation into alleged collusion between former President Trump and the Kremlin based on "raw, unanalyzed and uncorroborated intelligence," and that it "reflected a noticeable departure from how it approached prior matters involving possible attempted foreign election interference plans aimed at the Clinton campaign."

On page 252 of the report, Durham claims the FBI recorded meetings between Papadopoulos, confidential human sources (CHS) and undercover employees (UCE) and that Papadopoulos repeatedly denied any wrongdoing by the 2016 campaign.

"During the course of these meetings, Papadopoulos denied Russian assistance to the Trump campaign, notwithstanding repeated attempts by CHS-1 to link the WikiLeaks disclosures of DNC emails to the campaign — an assertion set forth in the Page FISA applications," the report stated. ....................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-opened-trump-russia-probe-despite-papadopoulos-denial-collusion-treason-durham
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.