Author Topic: Biden’s Open Borders Invasion: Illegal Alien Tracking Map Shows Movement of the Masses of Illegals  (Read 149 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Open Borders Invasion: Illegal Alien Tracking Map Shows Movement of the Masses of Illegals Across the US – 71% End Up in Republican Districts
By Jim Hoft May. 15, 2023 9:30 am526 Comments

Heritage Foundation map of Biden’s illegal alien movements inside the US interior.

In December 2022 Heritage Foundation released a study tracking the movement of illegal aliens from their NGO launching point to destinations across the United States.

According to Heritage, of the 52 congressional districts with the highest density of devices, 71% were Republican congressional districts.

Texas had the highest density of illegals followed by Oklahoma.

At least 5 million illegals have crossed the open border into the United States mainland since Joe Biden took office and immediately repealed all of President Trump’s border policies.

The illegals are not vetted and the Biden regime, working with government-funded NGOs are sending millions to communities across the United States.

More from Heritage.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/bidens-open-borders-invasion-illegal-alien-tracking-map-shows-movement-of-the-masses-of-illegals-across-the-us-71-end-up-in-republican-districts/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Take a good long look at this map.
Texas -- as a "red state" -- is not long for this world.
Comments welcome from Texas Briefers...