Author Topic: Trump: If elected, I'll bring back Michael Flynn  (Read 396 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Trump: If elected, I'll bring back Michael Flynn
« on: May 15, 2023, 10:33:15 am »

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/371437

Former US President Donald Trump has said he’ll bring back his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, if he wins another four years in the White House in 2024, The Hill reported on Sunday.

“I will say, General Flynn, he’s some general. He’s some man. He took abuse like nobody could have handled, and he came out bigger, better, stronger than ever before,” Trump was quoted as having said via phone to the “ReAwaken America” rally.

“He’s a leader, and you just stay wealthy and healthy and well, and everything. I want you to have great lives and, General, you just have to stay healthy because we’re bringing you back. We’re gonna bring you back,” added Trump.

EXCERPT

:pootrump:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Trump: If elected, I'll bring back Michael Flynn
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 02:39:16 pm »
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/371437

EXCERPT

:pootrump:

Sorry Trump, this will make me less likely to vote for you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 03:01:56 pm »
A reboot of Trump 2016 will not work for 2024 ... like how the reboots of 1990s TV shows have not worked for NBC.

Americans don't want re-runs nor retreads ... that makes for boring TV and bad ratings ... voters want someone new and shiny to fall in love with.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 03:03:59 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 03:04:34 pm »
Man pled guilty for felony misleading statements to the FBI.  Never even claimed innoncence.  Trump fired him for that.

And now he wants to hire him back?  What an orange dunce.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2023, 03:27:49 pm »
Man pled guilty for felony misleading statements to the FBI.  Never even claimed innoncence.  Trump fired him for that.

Maybe he'll need Flynn to gather up all the illegals and return them to their country of origin *****rollingeyes*****

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2023, 03:41:34 pm »

Just for the record, the man plead guilty in order to protect his son. And BTW: Michael Flynn has more integrity in his pinky finger than 99% of those that make up official Washington today!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2023, 04:15:40 pm »
Just for the record, the man plead guilty in order to protect his son. And BTW: Michael Flynn has more integrity in his pinky finger than 99% of those that make up official Washington today!

Thank you!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2023, 08:51:55 pm »
The guilty plea was bogus.

But Flynn supporting a declaration of martial law on January 6 alone is enough to disqualify both Flynn and the orange knucklehead who wants to hire him from holding any position of responsibility ever again in the US government.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2023, 09:50:36 pm »
Comrade Catfish wrote:
"Man pled guilty for felony misleading statements to the FBI..."

Consider what the FBI is today and what it stands for.

Then... re-consider your original statement.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2023, 10:54:31 pm »
But Flynn supporting a declaration of martial law on January 6 alone is enough to disqualify both Flynn and the orange knucklehead who wants to hire him from holding any position of responsibility ever again in the US government.

Yep, that's where I am. Honestly I thought Trump made a good decision back then to ignore Flynn and Lindell's advice on this. Frankly, as much as I want to like Lindell, he's been a total loon since 2020.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2023, 11:39:54 pm »
Yep, that's where I am. Honestly I thought Trump made a good decision back then to ignore Flynn and Lindell's advice on this. Frankly, as much as I want to like Lindell, he's been a total loon since 2020.

Right.  Trump at least had enough sense not to try for martial law - or maybe he just had an inkling those orders would rightly be ignored - but now he's singing the Flynn's praises.

They've both got something wrong in the head.