Author Topic: Biden gloats border looks 'much better than you all expected' despite historic crossings  (Read 523 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden gloats border looks 'much better than you all expected' despite historic crossings

by Emily Jacobs, Weekend News Editor
May 14, 2023 07:04 PM

President Joe Biden gloated on Sunday that the situation at the southern border was going "much better than you all expected" after the expiration of Title 42.

Biden spent Sunday at his beach home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, along with First Lady Jill Biden and their daughter Ashley. Facing questions from reporters during a stop on an afternoon bike ride about the end of the pandemic-era policy that allowed border officials to turn away millions of migrants for the last three years, the president expressed satisfaction that Title 42's expiration had not led to an immediate surge.

“Much better than you all expected," Biden replied when asked how he thought the border was looking, later adding that while the number of illegal crossings had gone down, "we have a lot more work to do, we need some more help from the Congress."

Despite his claim, the number of crossings is still exorbitantly high, with U.S. Customs and Border Protection stopping over 10,000 migrants per day this week, the highest levels ever.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/biden-border-much-better-title-42
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's a big border. Where did he even look?

Other folks captured busloads being hauled out on our tax dollar, catch and release.

We're going to be decades cleaning up this mess.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Nobody buys this. Either he's intentionally lying. Or he's blissfully unaware
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idiot

It's a big border. Where did he even look?

Other folks captured busloads being hauled out on our tax dollar, catch and release.

We're going to be decades cleaning up this mess.
He's probably right.  Texas moved the national guard to the border and is allowing very few to cross, per recent reports.  The media seems to neglect to report on this fact.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Biden wants help from Congress. The House just passed an immigration bill that Biden said he would veto. Shut up Joe.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline berdie

He's probably right.  Texas moved the national guard to the border and is allowing very few to cross, per recent reports.  The media seems to neglect to report on this fact.

That is being underreported. I kept waiting for the Feds to slap Texas down for taking action, but since it may have worked to their benefit...all is good. 9999hair out0000