Author Topic: Biden Says ‘White Supremacy’ Is The 'Most Dangerous Terrorist Threat’ During Speech At Historically  (Read 801 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Says ‘White Supremacy’ Is The 'Most Dangerous Terrorist Threat’ During Speech At Historically Black College

Harold Hutchison
Reporter
May 13, 2023 5:04 PM ET
Font Size:

President Joe Biden claimed Saturday that “white supremacy” was the most serious “terrorist threat” America faced during a commencement speech at Howard University, a historically black college.

“The most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland is white supremacy,” Biden said during the address. Biden has claimed that former President Donald Trump and his supporters are threats to democracy and attacked them multiple times during his presidency.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2l1qvq/?pub=4

“I’m not saying this because I’m at a Black HBCU, I say it wherever I go,” Biden added.

Biden also invoked the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the Capitol building, when supporters of former President Trump stormed the building and delayed the certification of the 2020 election for several hours.

“January 2021 – I stood in the U.S. Capitol to be inaugurated as president of the United States,” Biden told the graduates. “Just days before, on that very spot, a violent insurrection took place. A dagger at the throat of democracy. For the first time in our history, an attempt to stop a peaceful transfer of power in this country. They failed. Our democracy held. Again hope prevailed.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/13/joe-biden-says-white-supremacy-is-the-biggest-terrorist-threat-during-speech-at-howard-university/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And DCPatriot says the 'President' should tell Obama to shove it...no...Stuff it...er, you know the thing!!

happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats openly trash and bash and pizz on whites now, except just before an election when for a brief time democrats hold back their bladders to get white votes.  Its a testimony as to large numbers of inbred whites are about as smart as a box of rocks, sad to say.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

As opposed to a non-black HBCU?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
These people want civil war IMO...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
White supremacy is not a danger.

White "Leave me the f**k alone" will be if they keep this crap up.

Just waiting for indictments and charges filed against the "Big Guy".

(not holding my breath)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

His administration has been making that claim for the last two years. Where are they getting that stat?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
One of the comments in Twitter says he actually looks like a Klansman in his robe.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Political Correctness is the greatest threat to Free Speech.
Global Climate Change Agenda is the greatest threat to American energy independence.
Border Crisis is greatest threat to civilian rule of law.
College Campus Wokeness is greatest threat to free thought.
Critical Race Theory is the greatest threat to merit-based enterprise.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 02:26:37 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
His administration has been making that claim for the last two years. Where are they getting that stat?

From nearby neighborhood of Kalorama  courtesy Barack O-bleeping-bama.   :yowsa:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The talking points have gone out ...

Mayorkas: White Supremacy the Greatest Terrorism Threat to U.S.

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas said on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that a “rise in white supremacy” was the United States’ greatest domestic terror threat.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/05/14/mayorkas-white-supremacy-the-greatest-terrorism-threat-to-u-s/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I've seen no sign of white supremacists. No Nazis, nothing. Anyone seen 'em lurking around your towns or cities?  :silly:

Offline andy58-in-nh

The talking points have gone out ...

Mayorkas: White Supremacy the Greatest Terrorism Threat to U.S.

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas said on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that a “rise in white supremacy” was the United States’ greatest domestic terror threat.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/05/14/mayorkas-white-supremacy-the-greatest-terrorism-threat-to-u-s/

One reasonably suspects this to be a planned narrative intended to distract from the investigations of the Biden Crime Family.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GrouchoTex

Considering the countless Racial gaffes Biden has made during his 5 decade political career, I consider him to be the most dangerous white supremacist in the country.
He may be an idiot but he understands the value of division.
In this case, it's dividing people.
In other cases, it is dividing Chinese, Romanian, and Ukrainian money among his relatives

Offline berdie

Obama.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
These people want civil war IMO...

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

They are having wet dreams about another Civil War. It would give them the excuse they need to suspend the Constitution "for the duration of the emergency" and make Biden and whoever succeeds him "Presidents for life",and the "emergency" will never end.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
White supremacy is not a danger.

White "Leave me the f**k alone" will be if they keep this crap up.

Just waiting for indictments and charges filed against the "Big Guy".

(not holding my breath)

@Smokin Joe

NOT going to happen. IF Slow Joe is re-elected,he will be declared to be mentally incompetent due to the pressures of his job,and retired. Due to being incompetent,Congress will never allow him to be charged with any crimes.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I've seen no sign of white supremacists. No Nazis, nothing. Anyone seen 'em lurking around your towns or cities?  :silly:

@mountaineer

I know I don't get around much anymore,but I can honestly report that I don't personally know of a single one in "real life".

Online mountaineer

Most (if not all) of the supposed white supremacy on display these days is the FBI agents posing as "Patriot Front," in their oh-so-chic khakis and blue shirts.
Patriot Front: White Supremacists, Feds, or Both?
President Biden says White Supremacy is our Nation's Greatest Threat. According to the ADL Patriot Front is Responsible for 80% of White Supremacy Propaganda.
@amuse
May 15, 2023

Over the weekend, videos of fit white men wearing khaki pants, blue polo shirts, gators, and baseball caps parading through Washington, D.C. began circulating on Twitter. The men carried upside-down American flags as they marched in orderly rows, flanked by an army of police officers on bicycles. The white supremacy group is called Patriot Front and has been active for more than five years. Conservative observers have noted that the group appears to be primarily made up of federal agents and informants. Democrats claim they are simply MAGA Republican Neo-Nazis. I decided to do a little research and find out for myself.

Based on multiple sources, Patriot Front has an estimated membership of 200 to 250 individuals, excluding Hawaii and Kansas.1
The majority of their members are concentrated in Texas, Washington, California, Massachusetts, New York, and Virginia. Shockingly, despite its relatively small size, this group is responsible for a staggering 80% of all white supremacy propaganda circulated throughout the United States according to ADL.2  ...

It is even more shocking when one realizes that almost a year ago, 20% of the group, including its leader Thomas Ryan Rousseau, were arrested and charged with conspiracy to riot.3
With the group's leader and 30 other members out on bail and unable to communicate with the group, it is unclear who organized and participated in the D.C. march this weekend.4 ...

Journalists like Zach Roberts and Ford Fischer that cover Patriot Front in D.C. have noted that the group is always and somewhat mysteriously protected by a massive police presence.5
Just a quick review of Tweets from counter-protesters and it is clear they believe the fact that the police protect Patriot Front members is evidence of a conspiracy between the group and law enforcement. In their experience, no other group receives similar treatment. For example, just this weekend when Patriot Front ended its march in D.C. the police ensured that neither media nor counter-protesters were able to follow, blocking the entryway to an underground tunnel to everyone but the group.   ...
Read more at Substack

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You may be misunderstanding the way the American Left defines White Supremacy.

According to Coca-Cola, Whiteness or White Supremacy is showing up on time not high or drunk. It is education, and dressing neat and clean. Having a decent credit score. It is working hard in a long term job for your kids and family. No felony police record. Being articulate and reading on a 12th grade level is very White Supremacist. Going to religious services, and showing up to school board meetings makes you a terrorist in the new definition.

The people on this board who say they never knew any White Supremacist fail to realize that according to the 'new definition' we are all White Supremacists terrorists, simply by living our normal suburban American life, helping each other, and staying out of trouble. We could all, each of us, be arrested at any time for anything, and then be thrown into the J6 political prisoner gulag run the Democrats and their government.

We are seeing signs of actual punishments specifically for being White and living an American life. This confiscation of money because of a high credit score to offset the low credit scores of bums and vagrants is only the beginning. Soon, being White in America will be like being a Jew in Nazi Germany.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.