Author Topic: Joe Biden Faces Terrible Polling Week  (Read 249 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Faces Terrible Polling Week
« on: May 14, 2023, 01:22:43 pm »
Joe Biden Faces Terrible Polling Week

Wendell Husebø 14 May 2023

President Joe Biden faced some of the worst polling data of his presidency recently.

The polling data shows Biden is in political turmoil as he begins to make the case to voters about why he should win reelection amid his family’s business scandals, banking failures, skyrocketing violence, the deadly Afghan withdrawal, and with an economy ridden with systemic inflation.

Biden has defended the sour polling numbers by insisting that the establishment media has only aired “negative news” for the past three years.

“I think all they’ve heard is negative news for three years,” Biden told MSNBC. “Everything is negative. And I’m not being critical of the press, you turn on the television, the only way you’re going to get a hit is if there’s something negative.”

Terrible polling for Biden began on May 7. A Washington Post and ABC News poll found that former President Donald Trump is leading Biden by seven points, well outside the margin of error. Breitbart News’s Matt Boyle reported:

In total, if Trump is the GOP nominee in 2024, the cross tabs for the poll show 36 percent say they would definitely vote for him against Biden, another nine percent say they would probably vote for Trump in that scenario, and another five percent are leaning toward voting for Trump.

In said scenario, Biden only has 32 percent who say they will definitely vote for him, just six percent who said they probably would, and another four percent who said they lean toward voting for Biden.

The fact Trump has such a commanding lead over Biden just about a week after Biden announced his reelection campaign is a remarkable turn of events for the former president. Not since the 19th century when in 1892 Americans elected then-former President Grover Cleveland back into the White House has the nation elected a former president who lost again. Cleveland was the 22nd president and the 24th president.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/05/14/joe-biden-faces-terrible-polling-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Joe Biden Faces Terrible Polling Week
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 03:10:47 pm »
Time for Joe to hit the basement and let his surrogates in the media, the fourth branch of the democrat government, defend him and campaign for him....again!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2023, 03:17:38 pm »
Time for Joe to hit the basement and let his surrogates in the media, the fourth branch of the democrat government, defend him and campaign for him....again!

All the above is already happening. Except this time Biden went to the beach instead of the basement
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2023, 03:25:45 pm »
In all fairness, polls at this juncture don't mean squat until the pre-season is over. Right now we are in the pre-preseason phase of the 2024 campaign and a lot of people where don't pay attention.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2023, 09:47:44 pm »
With The Party's election apparatus ready-and-waiting to prop you up, you don't need the support of polling...