Author Topic: Yale research accidentally proved liberals more racist than conservatives  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yale research accidentally proved liberals more racist than conservatives
David Strom 8:01 AM on May 12, 2023

I loved reading this study. I truly did.

I loved it despite the fact that the authors themselves didn’t understand the meaning of their research. They thought it proved that White liberals are trying too hard to be “allies” of minorities, but what it in fact proved is that conservatives respect minorities as individuals and treat them just as they treat White people.

The writeup itself is a bunch of liberal racist gobbledygook, filled with virtue signaling, misrepresentations, and blindness to the meaning of the findings.

Glorious. Truly glorious. Levels of stupidity that only academics can achieve. I am pretty sure it was put together by the Yale PR department rather than the researchers, who seem a bit more sober than the PR people.

The study to which I refer is not new. It is new to me, though, so I feel utterly free to share my thoughts because the study confirms what anybody who has spent time around condescending liberals instinctively knows.

more
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/05/12/yale-research-accidentally-proved-liberals-more-racist-than-conservatives-n550225
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article…

White liberals are trying too hard to be “allies” of minorities, but what it in fact proved is that conservatives respect minorities as individuals and treat them just as they treat White people.

Nailed it!!!

We conservatives believe that all people, regardless of race, should be held appropriately accountable for their crimes. Liberals believe that minorities should not.

Conservatives believe that brown and black children should receive a good education learning how to read and how to do math. White liberals, believe that that’s a sign of white supremacy and that minorities don’t have the capability of learning to read and doing math.

We believe that we should have to work to get the votes of black and brown people. White liberals believe that they’re in entitled to that vote as seen in Joe Biden’s “you ain’t black” statement or Chelsea Handler “reminding” 50 cent that he can’t vote for Trump because he’s a black person

We conservatives also don’t change our accents when we talk to minority audiences. White liberals do.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 04:53:59 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
As the phrase goes... the soft bigotry of low expectations.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online roamer_1

As the phrase goes... the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Quite... Except in that it's not so 'soft'.