Author Topic: Anytime, Anywhere | What do Marines do?  (Read 97 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Anytime, Anywhere | What do Marines do?
« on: May 13, 2023, 02:54:14 pm »
Friday, May 12, 2023
Anytime, Anywhere | What do Marines do?
 It's really a shame. Berger's total focus on only the Indo-Pac theater clouded his vision. It was obvious that he reduced the number of amphibs necessary to float Marines was just a bid to get his Landing Ship Mediums to transport his baby, the Marine Littoral Regiment. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Berger is going to leave the Marine Corps is worst shape than when he found it. He has taken the Marine Corps down an evolutionary dead end. As a change agent he failed. Instead of adding to our capabilities he's crippled the Corps. His legacy will be one of destruction. The destruction of the Marine Corps.
Posted by Solomon at 5/12/2023 11:04:00 AM  0 Comments

https://www.snafu-solomon.com/2023/05/anytime-anywhere-what-do-marines-do.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Anytime, Anywhere | What do Marines do?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 02:55:21 pm »
At least he hasn't gotten a trannie to help recruit - YET!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson